Incorporating Not-Rumble into the Masterpiece world

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by lastczarnian, Jan 24, 2012.

1. lastczarnian

lastczarnian Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I loves me my Masterpiece TFs and I'm quickly getting sucked into the world of third party products. I've even started on my frenzy_rumble inspired Soundwave kitbash (photos up in a bit - for a first time project, it's going surprisingly well)

Onto my point - I wanted to work the Perfect Effect tape twins into the MP world in their alt modes. I tried molding a handle for Megatron to wield them but my molding skills are not great and his hands rely on plugs and sockets to hold them on...

I decided to make Soundwave's shoulder socket suitable for holding the twins using their supplied handle but I haven't got that far yet...

then I stumbled on this concept - using them as alternative arm cannons for the Seekers. I tried a couple of shots with the supplied handle but as you can see, it sticks out way more than is cool. I may have to cut it down quite a lot so the new cannon sits snugly on the arm. the diameter is quite a good fit, as is, so that's a boost.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This is a thread better suited for Creative General Discussion, so off we go!