incorporating late g1 toys into US g1 conti. ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KA, Apr 27, 2006.

1. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    hiya!

while i'm sure most of y'all are already comfortable with jap continuity post-headmaster, namely masterforce, zone, etc. how do you guys feel about the potential of incorporating late g1 guys into regular US continuity? for example:

-g1 overlord as decepticon overlord, predating megatron's tenure
    -black zarak as primaevil, dr moureau-type evil decepticon scientist
    -dai atlas as autobot overlord/sentinel prime

this exercise is not unlike, how don, in the WW comics depicted a statue of deszaras as an ancient relic of past decepticon warlords.

whadaya think? huh huh huh?

2. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've always thought of Cybertron as a very big place and that we only ever saw just a small portion of the ancient wars. Kind of like the begining of the Headmasters mini series from Marvel. We were introduced to a whole different side of the war from the regular comic by seeing it theu the eys of another group of warriors.

3. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    I agree with the above; kinda like Prime and Megatron's factions represent Cybertron's version of America. Fort Max and Scorponok represent Cyb's Europe. And the rest represent a version of Cyb's Asia. It is a big planet afterall, and I doubt a character like Megatron could maintain control over all the Decepticons all over the globe (especially when he was stranded on earth).

4. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I agree, the are numerous cities on Cybertron, so you can always incorporate other robots pretty easily with a little backstory.