Incomplete figures for parts! Great for Kitbashers!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by AutobotSDG, Dec 15, 2008.

1. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Got a bunch of incomplete figures that I can’t see myself needing in the near future and thought maybe some of you could use them to complete some of your figures, or for some kitbash fodder… who knows.

Prices are not set in stone; feel free to make an offer on multiple items. I accept PayPal and I do have a feedback thread found here: AutobotSDG Feedback thread

Here it is:

Alternator Tracks – Missing all four tires and weapon. $8

[​IMG]

Movie Arcee – missing missile. $6

[​IMG]

Armada/Cybertron/who knows where Demolishor – missing all missiles, upper right arm isn’t screwed together. No Mini-con (probably didn’t want to be seen in public with Demolishor in this paint scheme). $3

[​IMG]

Beast Wars Ironhide – Missing entire elephant head area (see picture) - $2

[​IMG]

Beast Wars TM2 Prowl – Very bad chrome wear… that’s pretty much it. $3

[​IMG]

Cybertron Brimstone – missing an arm and cyber key. $4

[​IMG]

Beast Machines Cheetor – missing cat head and has an issue standing. $3

[​IMG]

Beast Wars Cybershark – Has the blaster weapon but no missiles, missing side flaps and fins. $4 *Sale Pending*

[​IMG]

Cybertron Dirt Boss – missing cyber key. $6

[​IMG]

Generation 2 Dreadwing – missing front cockpit section, missiles, connecting arm that holds the cannon, I’m pretty sure I have the head to the figure but I couldn’t find it at the time of taking the picture. $4

[​IMG]

Cybertron Excellion – Missing weapon and missile and cyber key. Paint is scratched on front of vehicle, and small symbol is rubbed off of hood area. $5

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Grimlock – has seen better days. Missing both arms, and Dino head. No weapons. $5*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]

Cybertron Hightail – missing handlebars, weapon and cyber key. $4

[​IMG]

Cybertron Hot Shot – missing weapon, missile and cyber key. Also has the paint rubbed off the small hood symbol and shoulder symbol. $5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Generation 1 HotSpot – missing all tires, most of ladder and doesn’t stay together all that well… pretty loose. $4

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Hun-Grrr – pretty beat up, looks like someone chewed on one of the dragon heads a little (see second pic). Also missing toes on one foot (see third pic). No weapons or accessories)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Movie Ironhide (Fast Action Battler) – missing head and right arm. $3

[​IMG]

Mini-Con Incinerator – missing Blurr. $4

[​IMG]

Movie Jazz – missing half of front hood. (Insert “give the guy a hand” bad joke here). $5

[​IMG]

Beast Machines Jetstorm – I don’t know if it would be easier to list what it’s missing or what it still has… $2

[​IMG]

Cybertron Landmine – missing missile and cyber key. Also has a repair spot on one arm which can be seen in the picture as a white line on the brown plastic. Still transforms fine, just a little unsightly for the moment. I didn’t have any brown paint to cover it. $5

[​IMG]

Cybertron Jungle Planet Megatron (recolor) – missing t-rex arms, missile and cyber key.

[​IMG]

Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime – bad chrome wear, missing bits of ladder and cover for back of one leg. $8*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cybertron Optimus Prime – Missing missiles and cyber key. Also missing one front wheel (see second picture). $8*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cybertron “Bendy” Optimus Prime – missing “smokestack” pieces and cyber key. $5

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Powerglide – missing an arm. $4

[​IMG]

Beast Wars Rampage – Missing robot leg, several of the crab legs, one antennae and no weapons. It does have the tank treads. $6

[​IMG]

Universe TM2 Ramulus – missing weapon that doubles as Ram horns. $4

[​IMG]

Armada Red Alert – missing front grill, doors, weapon and accessories. Mini-con also missing in action. Still has one steering wheel disk. $4

[​IMG]

Beast Wars TM Rhinox – some chrome wear, missing head. Also missing horn/weapon. $4

[​IMG]

Classics Rodimus – minor paint scratches on roof, missing gun and missile. $6

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Rodimus Prime – bad sticker wear, no trailer, no spoiler, no weapon… I think he is writing a country song about it. $4

[​IMG]

Cybertron Scattorshot – missing missile, weapon and cyber key. Also missing front of vehicle missile rack. $6

[​IMG]

Cybertron Skywarp – missing missile, rear tailfins, nose of plane and cyber key. $4

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Slag – chrome wear, loose joints and missing a foot. $5*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]

Generation 2 Smokescreen (goes with the Dreadwing from above) – someone did a very bad repair job (you can see the crack on the picture) which pretty much renders it unable to fully transform properly but can be good if you need any part but the back part of the body. $3

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Springer – Die cast front with paint wear, missing lower part of legs, no propeller or weapon. $5*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]

Beast Machines Tank Drone (Basic) – missing missile and small “flap” piece that covers front tread and doubles as a heel. $4

[​IMG]

Beast Machines Tankorr – missing 2 small pieces that rest on his shoulders that form part of the tank exterior, and no missile. $6

[​IMG]

Beast Wars TM Tarantulas (#1) – missing right leg, 2 spider legs and weapon. $5

[​IMG]

Beast Wars TM Tarantulas (#2) – missing right leg, left foot, all spider legs, head (though I am certain I have it somewhere) and weapon. $2

[​IMG]

Generation 1 Topspin – no weapon, pretty beat up. $2*Sale Pending*

[​IMG]

Beast Wars TM Waspinator – He go boom… missing both legs, all but one wing and weapon. $4

[​IMG]

Cybertron Wing Saber – missing one sword, one small gun, missiles and cyber key. $8

[​IMG]

2. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

bump