Incinerator

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Draco Nomicon, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Draco Nomicon

Draco Nomicon Active Member

I just managed to find Incinerator at my local Wal-Mart. Have to say I love the toy. The rotor gimmick is delightfully complex, the arms are decently posable, but yet the rotors still spin perfectly no matter where the arms are. There is limited spin, but then that's to be expected when so many different gears are involved.

I'm sure someone else will give a full review of the toy(if they haven't already and I just missed it) so I won't waste your time with one, especially since I can't provide pictures to go with it.

I do want to pose one question for every one that has the toy. I don't have any of the other new figures from the this wave, but on the Incinerators chest you can see the radioactive symbol. Is this something on all the Allspark Power toys? or is it unique to Incinerator. I only ask this because it also looks quite similar to the Vehicon symbol from Beast Machines. With the right paint apps and a slight modification to the alt mode this could make for a pretty awesome Obsidian, and he'd even have the correct symbol on his chest.

2. hoots

hoots Well-Known Member

What city/state did you find it @ walmart in?