So, I wanted Incinerator from the moment it was annouced that we were going to get an V-22 Osprey Transformer. I'm such an Aircraft junky. I was, however, quite disappointed when I found out he wouldn't be given friggin' hands, so I vowed that I would find a way to make it happen! Well, I've succeeded. So far I only have one actually done, but that's because I want to make a How-to for this modification, so I figured I should do one and make sure I don't encounter any kinks to my plans first, THEN do the other one and take pictures as I go along. As a bonus, I also painted his head to better match up with his box art, as well as give him proper decepticon eyes. Here's the box-art for those who don't remember: http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=2991 As you can see, very different from what we actually got! The mod is straight-forward. First, I chopped the front off right down a panel line that goes all the way around the arm. I then gutted out all the gears that propel the gimmick of the spinning props. Plowking was gracious enough to give me a pair of Alternators Sideswipe hands for this project, so thank so much, bro! I drilled a hole on the front of the bulbous protrusion by the large ratchet joint that is mid-forearm, and then cut a short piece of 1/8 inch styrene tubing, gluing that to the engine piece I'd chopped off earlier. I then took a small revoltech joint and glued it into that hole I drilled, and then used putty to cover the styrene tube, as well as on each side of the thick portion of the new joint, to help it all fit in. It basically just looks like a larger engine now is all. I used a panel scribe and added a few panel lines, matching them up with the existing ones on the arm to complete the modifications (external). For the inside, I used the ball socket from the Alternator arm, ground it way down, and glued it in place, and then filled the area up with putty so the arm looked solid. There was a nice bit of space beneath the hand, so I stuck in a couple short pieces of tube styrene here to give him some ranged weapons. I figure that with his bio, he'd use 'em to knock an opponent down so he could get in close to them to use his blades and hands to make the job more satisfying. The paints I used are Testors Ghost Grey (face and guns), clear red (visor) and a mix of mostly Gunship grey, with just a couple drops of flat black for the dark grey used to cover the putty. I've never had such an easy time mixing paint to match an existing color. soo happy! I hope you guys like it. I'm very happy with the now shorter arms, and the poseable hands! Oh, for transformation, you simply open the front end, and then rotate it on that peg (from the revoltech joint) so that it ends up sitting mid-arm. Its nice and snug, and if you did find it loose, a dash of future floor takes care of that.