In your opinion, which is better? Tomahawk or Terradive?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PropaneProphet, Dec 10, 2010.

?

Wait for it, or will it be too late?

1. Tomahawk!

33 vote(s)
    28.4%
  2. Terradive!

60 vote(s)
    51.7%
  3. Just wait for both to hit stores, patience is a virtue.

23 vote(s)
    19.8%
  1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    You're kidding, right? There's a Walmart EVERYWHERE. Even on Mars. It was in one of the first pics the rover sent back.

[​IMG]

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Well it's not jet mode but I did GIMP-ify him into Terrorsaur.
    [​IMG]
    But I think Thunderwing made a better one.
    [​IMG]

3. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:
    I had to vote Tomahawk just because I can't vote for a toy that has legs that are not actually attached.

4. mynamehere

mynamehere Well-Known Member

Sorry for the zombie thread, but was wondering which is liked better now that both have reached saturation and everyone has had chance to get both.

Although the poll indicates Terradive to be more popular, Tomahawk actually seems to be more popular at stores. I rarely see Tomahawk at stores, but I see Terradive a lot.

Personally I don't like Tomahawk's chicken feet because it doesn't fit well stylewise with the rest of him having that classic humanoid look. Pilot head with chicken feet just doesn't work for me. Terradive I'm not a fan of the alien-ish head and the bright color. Was gonna wait for the repaint w/new head hinted at in the instructions, but that repaint doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. Maybe they should have swapped heads on the two, because Terradive's alien-ish head would mesh better with Tomahawk's chicken feet and Tomahawk's pilot head would still work well for the Terradive jet mold (minus the trident).

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    UPDATE: I recently got Tomahawk from my friend, and I love him (Tomahawk). The only thing that brings the figure down IMO is the head sculpt. I just don't like his nose and mouth. Other than that, though, I don't think I could choose between them...