In the beast wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Sep 12, 2007.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

The maximals have amusement parks and nudie bars to go for entertainment purposes.So what kind of entertainement places to the predicons go to? Fancy day spas and battle arenas .I assume the descendents of the decepticons and the autobots don't associate or eat with each other?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We saw so little of Cybertron it's impossible to know. Probably it was more a case of the two groups went to the same place but "don't look at them, they're Predacons" or "don't go to that bar, that's a Maximal bar". Basically the two coexisted quite happily but there could have been lots of suspicion.

Assuming the two groups mixed. It might be that the Predacons lived on one part of Cybertron and the Maximals on another (larger) part of the planet. It's plain never been stated.

3. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

When I read "Transformers: The Ultimate Guide". On page13, its tell of "Maccadams Old Oil House" located due east of the high council pavilions. High-quality oil is on the menu and that all grudges must be checked at the door. The mysreious and rarely seen Manager is rumored to be one of the first 13 Transformers. And that bar exists outside normal space and time.

So maybe that the bar is still there during the Maximal and Predacon era and the manager upgraded to a beast form aswell.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I always took it as the Predacons were slaves to Maximals. (and not just because Megs said so, he was probobly exageratting) I mean, look at there highest concil, it looks like they met in a janitors closet. The Maximal citidel, big beutiful, master thing. Plus, the entire time of the Agenda, the Predacons open protested at haveing to bow down to the Maximals.

I have a feelng one side was far greater than the other. During the Beast Wars, Megatron showed more than ambition, he also showed rebellion. A brilliant robot like him, he could have easily took the diplomatic approch if sides were equal, yet if Predacons meant slavery, it`s more logical to see why he woud be so deperate to steal the golden disc and leave Cybertron.

This is all my opinion of coarse.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

speaking of the beast wars does anybody here got any theories as to just how exactly bw rampage survived his fight to the death with depthcharge when it comes to the bw ascention comic storyline.

by that what i am asking is this.

does unicron restore him to life or does he simply use rampages remains to create a unicron enhanced mind wiped slave clone of him?

in short does rampage end up becoming a version of shockaract?