In need of parts- help!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Screamingjet, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Screamingjet

Screamingjet Well-Known Member

In a surprise turn of events, a whole bunch of transformers was gifted to me by a collegue at work. Given they're 2nd hand they arnt in too bad condition, however, as one might guess, a few ( and by that I mean all ) are missing a few parts, leaving me with several new bots in ... Annoying states of incompleteness :redface2: 

I realise its a bit of a long shot but if you have any parts or junkers from the bots on this list, or even junkers/ parts with the same mold (I'm not all that picky at this point, so long as I get them fixed) please send a PM with the details and Im sure we can come to an agreement .

*EDIT- would you believe I've been given more bots by the same collegue ? Yay- more bots to try and fix X_X

Bots with missing parts-
    Cybertron Leobreaker; needs left arm, tail and key

Alternators Battle Ravage (the corvette Tracks re-tool, not the jaguar) ; needs right forearm, right missile, engine gun and 2x tyres/wheels

Armada Hotshot (yellow version) ; Needs minicon jolt, Engine gun and "axel-zooka" missile

Armarda Optimus Prime ("bricktimus" version with combination features), needs minicon Sparkplug, both Smokestacks, super mode head fins and Grille / torso plate

Cybertron Optimus Prime ; needs gun, missiles, left leg "super mode" attachment? ( not sure what you'd call it- that big block with the gun on it that attaches to the back of the left leg for super mode) and key. *DONE* - Pending trade with Huffer123

Cybertron Breakdown; needs weapon and key- *DONE*- Pending trade with Huffer123

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    SJ

2. Screamingjet

Bump

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Wrong forum, this goes in the WANTED section ;) 

4. Screamingjet

Ah whoops my bad- sorry

5. Huffer123

Huffer123 Banned

Ebay:
    Cybertron Breakdown; needs weapon and key

Cybertron Optimus Prime ; needs gun, missiles, left leg "super mode" attachment? ( not sure what you'd call it- that big block with the gun on it that attaches to the back of the left leg for super mode) and key.

I have all this

6. Screamingjet

PM'ED

7. Screamingjet

Updated