Fan Art: In need of line artist/inker and colorist

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CryoPrime, Dec 31, 2008.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Hi, Cryoprime here, I'm one of the people working on a TF fan comic formerly known as TF: Apocalypse. Which has recently been renamed Tranformers: The Darkest Hour, and we are looking for a few people to help us out with it, myself and Ironhide2005 need another person to do the lineart/inking for the altrenate comics along with mine, so we are looking for someone willing to help and with a style at least a little bit similar to my own, here are a few examples of my stuff.

first is one of the colored pages from the "original first section" of TF: Apocalypse(I don't know if we're still using it I haven't heard from the higher ups :lol  )
    [​IMG]
    (my style has cleaned up a lot of late, and the lines will be a lot more refined as you can see in this more recent sketch I did of Nightstick)
    [​IMG]
    and third and last is a really rough sketch of City Commander I did on Christmas day after I got him
    [​IMG]
    which is what preliminary sketches look like, so if you're interested please contact Ironhide2005 who should pop in the thread here and add whatever he feels needs to be added. Thanks guys. Oh yeah! if you could please post an example of some of your work for us here, and feel free to ask questions.
    Happy post Holiday! I hope everyone's having fun with their new Tranformers if they got 'em!

2. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    we are looking for two more artist and also its transformers:thedarkest hour get it straight cryo:lol  oh and yeah we are not going back to redo that section

3. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    BUMP

4. Pepsiman98

Pepsiman98 Consulting Criminal

i can draw really good. no good at computer coloring, but awsome at drawing. id love to do the line art. and i can draw close to your style if you want. might be a challenge drawing in someone else's style, but ill try! inking is no problem for me either.

5. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Okay awesome I'd love to see some work if you could.

6. Pepsiman98

the pics ill be posting will be in my style though. this ok?

7. Pepsiman98

srry about double posting but here's one i whipped up a few says ago. enjoy!:thumb 
    [​IMG]

8. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Your good I just have to check with my co-partner noisemaker and well get back to you when we can.

9. Pepsiman98

thanks!

10. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I think we'll need a more developed and refined style.... but keep at it. :thumbs2: 

11. Pepsiman98

ok ill try again soon! could you give me something to try and color for you? i think ill be good if i try.