Heavy/Scratch: In need of inspiration!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kouri, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    A ways back, after hearing about Takara's Trans-Scanning figures, I thought I'd give a shot at removing the car parts from my Deluxe Concept BB (I've got plenty to spare XP) in such a way that they'd be able to pop back on. Afterward, I would rework the robot skeleton into something along the lines of Prequel Bee.

That idea totally went out the window. XD

Aaaaanywho, I left almost every car part off (there's one that's really tough to get out without ruining the figure) and reworked the bot mode into this... atrocity.

[​IMG]

Any ideas on some sort of alt mode to chuck on this guy? I don't really need anything movie-related, earthly, or even BB-esque. I just want somewhere to chuck the leftover FIXIT-Sculpt I always end up with in every batch. >.>

EDIT: BB's arms ended up being used on TFTM Cliffjumper, and his chest is going into another project I'm not ready to post. Consider this guy junked. ^^;

Attached Files:

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Rock Lord maybe?

I kinda see a Jeep in it... Almost.

Animal-wise it can go just about anywhere.

3. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Would you mind pointing out which areas (slightly) resemble a Jeep? I wonder if it would be possible to work a TFTM Hound out of this guy. . .