In Need Of Help Or Some Kind Of Advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Galvatron, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    TFW2005match.com

2. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Wait...wha???

So...what exactly is the problem? Is it mommy? Him? The kids? The syndrome?

Okay, this is my logic:

SSI = money received to help the person live a "normal" life due to whatever disabilities

Guy on SSI = I'm broke.

Me = wtf?

Seriously, that money, however you are spending it, is wasted on you. You don't buy meds for the disability. You don't drive. You don't pay bills. :inquisiti  You obviously don't do anything from what your post sounded like. So what happened to the money?

The smart thing to do? If you really can't stand anyone, why don't you use that money to fix what the problem is. Save it, and get a place. Sounds to me like you only live with mommy out of luxury than necessity.

I don't understand this ass-whatever it's called. Anyone care to explain?

Also, to anyone that's sensitive or "in-tune" with others, I am not doing this to be mean or out of spite. I am being truthful. I gave him my reasoning and try to understand the logic.

To be fair, I don't really know what he's asking for. It sounded like...money to me. Sorry.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Congratulations on not reading his entire post. He very clearly states that he has his own apartment. He doesn't live with his mother.

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Honestly, I don't what to beleive from him. At the beginning of the post he's driving his nieces or whatever to the beach, and the at end of the post he states he doesn't know how to drive...which is it?

5. Maximum Burn

All I read was that he was driven home by his mom. He didn't really state that he had an apartment.

Also, I know he said he wasn't asking for money but it really sounded like it. I mean he wants help and a way out but...you kinda need money for that. That or walk for miles looking around. But that's just bad advice.

Actually I was going to point that out but he said he walk them to the beach and based the distance on the drive to the campsite I think. I had to read it again to understand.

Seriously though, I don't believe he's having it rough. He has his conditions but looks like his mom the one with the most burden.

6. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Yeah, I had to go back and reread it twice, but ultimately you're right that all he really is worried about is his SSI check and the fact his mother is using it as leverage over him. I really don't have much sympathy for him though... he can and is living on his own, but doesn't work and doesn't drive. He basicly gets to spend the taxpayer's money on rent, food, and transformers cause he has a bad temper and is lacking some social skills. Yay! I'm supporting his toy habit! If he hates his situation that fucking much, he should quit buying toys, save that money, and when he saved enough move to fucking California or something.

7. Maximum Burn

Well from what I glanced over at wikipeida (yeah, yeah I know...) seems like it's a certain type of autism that makes you non-sympathetic to others and have weird speech patterns.

Is that right?

8. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

CAN he move out of state? I'm thinking,if he moves out of state,won't he have to convince a whole new set of people that he has some pretend disability,in order to keep getting the free moniez? I mean,otherwise he'd have to work or something,and fuck that shit.

9. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Basically this whole thread could have been avoided had the OP just said "yeah I said that shit to your daughter, what are you going to do about it? She's still alive isn't she?" the end.

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I've not read all this thread, but from what I've read I'm surprised no one's picked up on this one, the OP sometimes has access to meds (presumably prescribed by a Doctor in order to treat the Aspergers, but doesn't take them?

Am I missing something here? I thought medication was there to make people get better or something? Wow. And to think. Millions of people every day are wasting their time with medication!

Amazing!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  11. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Ironic, considering we've been assured in another thread that meds aren't used for Aspergers...

12. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

Yeah,everyone should take pills all the time for everything. If you're still at all cognizant of the world around you,you're doing it wrong. :( 

13. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I want assburgers

14. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

i actually was prescribed med from 2001 to 2003. though i did feel calm. i didnt like the fact that i had to use a foreign substance to make sure i was behaving normally. i threw them out.

perhaps its time to see a doctor again.