In Desperate Need. Someone please help!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by MrMurder, May 1, 2008.

1. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi all. I'm doing a custom piece on a Cybertron Blurr into Devcon.
    I'm almost finished with this one too... would be my first REAL piece to show

Problem is, my dog managed to get a hold of some of the loose pieces that were sitting on the table to cure, destroying most of them and losing one piece entirely.

I'm calling out to anyone who may have either a full Cybertron Blurr they would let go for rather cheap, because I am particularly low on funds at the moment, or the select pieces I'm in need of.

- pelvic flap
    - right clear leg (thigh)
    - left clear leg (thigh)

these are the primary parts I need to finish my custom. The others I can sand down and fix, but one thigh is missing entirely and the pelvic flap is chewed to shit.

anyone who can help me please let me know
    thank you ever so kindly in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I moved this thread to "Requests" because of the nature of the thread. When you get around to showing us your actual project, by all means post it in "Repaints and Minor Mods" :) 

As for helping you out further, I'd also suggest posting a want ad on the main board in "the Junkion Exchange" in the "Want Ads" section. :)  While you're there, perform a search on Cybertron Blurr or even Armada Blurr (because they're the same mold).

I can't wait to see your piece and I hope someone can help you out :thumb 

3. MrMurder

Ebay:
    sorry about that. thank you very much

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    It's cool. You're very welcome (part of why I'm around :) ). Knowing's half the battle . . . wait, wrong toyline :lol  *ahem* Part of being a Radicon is knowing that we are learners and that we are able to share in a community that shares :) 

I hope my comments were useful, too! Had you checked with me several months ago, I could have helped you out (as I've sold both toys). Sorry dude.

5. MrMurder

Ebay:
    it's ok. i was rather pissed at my dog, but i do also have the armada version. i really liked that mold (particularly the head) and would like to (re)complete him because i took the pieces i required off of him so now he's stuck in car mode with no legs. bah
    on the good side though, i am nearly complete with my Devcon - it's come down to needing to glue a few more pieces, add some minor touch ups and put him back together... but soon, very soon, i will no longer be just a spectator but a participator in the beautiful world of radicons *yay*
    stay tuned, i'm really proud of this one
    mind you this is not actually my first, but it is my best thus far - it will also be my first to complete. lol, oh well

6. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Congrats, and good luck. If you have any more probs like that, we have a toy collector store in Phx, that sells TF's, old ones, a lot of them them loose. It's called Toy Anxiety, it's over in Paradise Valley. I know this is too little, too late, but it may help you out next time. :thumb 

7. MrMurder

Ebay:
    been there many times. love that place - it's only about 15-20 mins from where i live... and yes, i buy all types of TFs when i can afford them - bought my Brave Maximus body for $50 there.