in armada mortal combat did optimus become nemesis prime during the fight?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 17, 2009.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Exactly. It was a cartoon. You were allowed to laugh at it some times and it wanted you to.

I can't for teh life of me understand how someone can call G1 good and BW bad. I mean, I can understand people liking both, but comparing the two is no contest for BW at all.

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

maybe it was just one of those things where a persons emotional state and or desire for justice triggers the transformation/change/ powerup

YouTube - future trunks goes super saiyan...

me i could all to easily see that kind of scene being explored in the transformers mythos when it comes to the whole scenario in which the character finds that they have lost their brother to death at the hands of the enemy with the surviving brother of the 2 going through that kind of transformationg/power up scene with it being explained in such a way that it is either due to that persons emotional state and all consuming desire for justice/vengeance making it possible for that person to enhance their very being to the next power level and degree or it being due instead to the fact that the dead brother of the 2 had in his final moments literally merged the dieing embers of his spark with that of his still living brother theirby making it possible for the dead brother to in a certain manner of speaking live on through the body of his still living brother as a way for the 2 to forfill their mutual destiny in life

3. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Definitely one of the better fights in Transformers history.

Animated's had some ok fights so far.
    Although we don't get 1-on-1 stuff all that often.

Would the montage of of Starscream getting his tailpipe handed to him count as a fight scene?

Did you just arrive here from the 90's?