Impossible toys re-orders on bbts

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Gundamben831, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2810&company=455

So I have been watching these items for quite some time and I saw that recently they had dropped the price on some of their items but they are still on pre-order, some of the items I'm asking about in particular is the Spike and Daniel transforming suit duo, the Spike and Sparkplug set, and the set of glowing Energon cubes. It says that the items will be restocked as of april on the site but knowing how bbts operates its really random when 3rd party items will show up. SOOO my question to you folks is did these items already release and when was that or are these items that just never made it to full production?

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They've been in stock numerous times in the past. They will sell out of their stock, then accept more preorders until IT sends them some more.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They do get stock in, just never that much it seems. The energon cubes are great btw, the exo-suit figures are pretty meh, but ok for $20.

4. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ok good to know guys thank you for being so informative. I really do want the energon cubes because that would be a neat addition to any TF collection and then the exo-suits because I have a lot of love for the G1 movie and those parts in it. as for the Spike and Sparkplug has anyone ordered that set before and my other question would those figures fit in the seat of the MP-01 Prime there is a seat in the chest of prime and I was curious as to how tall these little figures were.