Impossible toys Animated and exo suit figures on pre-order at bbts.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Tekkaman Blade, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I emailed the company to ask a few questions and was informed that the TFA figures are limited to around 2000 pcs, So I guess that explains the cost and no matter what any of us say or think I really dont think it will be to hard to find 2000 Animated fans worldwide to buy these. I really dont care who buys or not but there is a lot of bitching these days about how much things cost when people have no clue what is going on around the world. Wait till all our Hasbro and TakTom toys raise a great deal in price due to all the stuff going on it China and we need to open a "I have nothing better to do then complain" section on these boards.

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Same.

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Wow! 5 bucks less than City Commander are you kidding me?!?! Well, someone will enjoy them.

4. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Wow... ridiculous pricing there. I don't even like these characters that much. I realize they need a few humans and all, since the show is primarly on Earth, but they are pretty dull.

5. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Amen brotha! This set would look pretty cool with my animated display, but for the price (as it is now) is a little much for me. The Spike/Sparkplug set would also look AWESOME in my g1 goodness displays, but for that price right now I'll also need to pass as well. I'll be looking for these later when the prices will certainly be lower. I have pieces in my collections that I have spent alot of money on. Some of which were ALOT of money. The "average" person would probably not spend hard earned money on the things that I do, but to me it makes sense, because it makes me happy. So people will buy these and they will be happy with them, and thats what makes it worth it to them.

6. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't care if you DO like Animated... $70 for THOSE?!?!? Hell no!!!