Important question to everyone who has found MP Starscream at walmart

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Valkysas, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    just to make things easier for the people who don't have him in their area yet, I was wondering if you could answer the following questions:

What's the initial supply like? just one or two, or was an entire endcap filled with them?

What's the re-stock rate on them? since you found starscream, do they still have them, or did they all disappear fairly quickly?

Did your store get alternator ravage and rumble? This is to establish if stores that often ignore TF exclusives are even going to order starscream. if the store didnt get the exclusive alternators, but got starscream, that's a damn good sign.

thank you.

2. 04GHOST

04GHOST Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Im interested in knowing this as well.

3. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the store where i got mine had about 12 MP SS after a week there is only 2 (boxes r smashed) no restock as of yet and they did get alternator ravage and rumble in the past in the same store (i was the first confirmed purchase of them)

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    I want to know why the F#@K New Mexico gets them, and then they show up in CA COMPLETELY SKIPPING ARIZONA!!!!!

5. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Back during Alternators, this type of thing would happen all the time, Evansville would get new ones in (about 120 miles west of Louisville) then Lexington would get the new wave (70 miles east of Louisville) and Louisville would skip that wave.

It's frustrating as fuck.

6. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    from what i know, my store got all 18 of them at once, but they came off the truck seperate, there really wasnt a place set up for it so room was just made in a little spot on the shelf amongst the 20th DVD Primes, and only 3-6 were put out at a time, w/ all the christmas crap in the back room it would take them another day sometimes to get another 3 or 6 out (pretty sure they came in cases of 3) so you could check every day or every couple days and still either see all of them get restocked, or think they never got them when in fact they only stocked a few at a time which sold out in hours. once when i went in to get a few for friends they had 0 on the shelf but our on hand was 9, went to the back and said the hell w/ finding them that day, its just impossible to find anything amongst pallets stacked in front of and on top of pallets, pallets, pallets! so i waited and thats how i got 3 more for a couple ppl on here. so theres alot of variables here in finding stuff like this

7. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well after being in the Kansas City aria for about a week now I saw a pile of them right away (10-ish) at several locations. They didnt last to long though as after about 5 days they were all gone. Havint been back to check on restocks yet though.

8. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

I found him at a Walmart that never had Alt. Ravage and Rumble... so there's a good sign for ya.

9. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Can't verify any Alt Ravage/Rumble connection as I was living in a different city when I found those.

Last Tuesday, two different people posted in the TX sightings thread that there were 3 and 7 SS remaining at two different WMs respectively (4/case?). Both are on my typical route, but the soonest I could get there was Thursday. All gone at both. I barreled down I-35 to another out of the way one and found their stash of 8-10. Someone else said they went to that WM Saturday morning/afternoon..all gone. I haven't been back out since but there's no word of any restock at any of them in the TX thread.

10. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

I'm driving to Evansville tonight or in the morning. I'll let you know if they have Starscream yet. I'm also driving to Vincennes so maybe there's a chance I'll find one. I know they've got site to store but that'd be cool if they did store to store if there was somebody you knew a state away or something that wanted it and they could confirm it or something and just ship it to a different store to hook them up.

11. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

I've seen them at 2 Wal-Marts now. One of them received one case of 3 MP SS's (if I remember correctly, I believe that this Wal-Mart had the exclusive Alts, I know that they currently have the Marvel Legends 2-packs, if that means anything. . .), whereas the other had about 5-6 out, though I don't know how many they received in total (this Wal-Mart was opened after the Alts were released).