IMDB Expands Transformers 2 page

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DecepticonsRule, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    IMDB has been adding to its Transformers 2 page. This includes expanded cast and crew, and updated trivia. I would keep watching the page, as they may be adding new things in the future as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

2. transfan_seek

transfan_seek Well-Known Member

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

has any one seen this?????????????????????

3. razorchrist

razorchrist Sniper

This is obviously fan written. IMDB, just like Wikipedia, are updated by anyone with a computer. Not only does the bad grammar and misspelling of Scorp's name instantly tell you it's fake, but there's no way Bay, Dreamworks, etc. would leak these kind of details in a basic online summary. Plus it just doesn't make any sense.

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    IMDB is never, ever, EVER a source of reliable news. Ever. I think I might sign up and change the synopsis for TF2 and turn it into a movie about 10 robot hippies singing kumbaya around a campfire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.