Image request: Autobots in NEST hangar?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by crasis, Aug 15, 2009.

1. crasis

crasis Yahk Deculture!

News Credits:
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but have any of you ever come across screen grabs or photos of the scene in ROTF where we see all the Autobots (minus Jolt, Prime and Bumblebee) in vehicle mode, lined up in the NEST hangar? If I'm remembering correctly, Ratchet, Ironhide, Skids, Mudflap, Sideswipe, Arcee, Chromia and Flareup are all there. I'm trying to recreate that scene, but I can't remember exactly how they were all positioned. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

2. Grindor

Grindor Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it went (right to left) purple,pink then blue for the bikes and they were at the front, not sure on the rest

3. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    From the viewers right to left.

Ratchet
    Sideswipe
    Ironhide

three cycles parked in front of Sideswipe and Ironhide from right to left.

Arcee
    Flareup
    Chromia

Then, still moving from the viewers right to left,
    Mudflap
    Skids

4. Grindor

I just watched a vid on youtube and it showed the autobots going into the hangar and from the order of them I'm guessing that it was (left to right) Optimus,Sideswipe,Ironhide,Ratchet with the bike chicks on the front right, its just a guess though

5. Grindor

Hi I just watched another vid on youtube called what if your wrong and it showed them lined up in the hangar, they went from right to left Ratchet,Sideswipe,Ironhide,Mudflap and Skids, the bikes were in front of Ironhide and Sideswipe, Arcee(pink) in front of Sideswipe,Flareup(purple) in front of Ironhide and in front of the space in between Ironhide and Sideswipe was Chromia the blue bike