Image Assistance Greatly Appreciated

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Jul 2, 2002
    I need some help, I need good, clean high-rez quality scans of every Beast Wars toy catalogue ever produced and there must be a few places out there that have them scanned into the computer. I checked and ran a Google Search, but most of the sites that turned up held bupkis.

I want to merge the images into a personal catalogue for myself that I can print off, something that probably won't turn out very good.

Does anybody know if toys such as Fox Kids Cheetor, Dinobot, Rhinox, Waspinator, Transmetal Cheetor, Transmetal Tarantulas, Tripredacus Agent, Stinkbomb, Nightglider or the UK Exclusive Claw Jaw & Spittor Video Packs recieve catalogue scans? Naturally I'd want them all to be of similar quality... If need be I could always try to use my on toys, but since some of them are missing parts and a whole slag-load of'em have play ware I'd prefer the official Hasbro/Kenner pics.

Sure hope someone can help me out, heck maybe our very own boards have something...