I'm the WebMaster for the K100E Decepticon Motormaster Truck....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MMbee, Oct 25, 2009.

?

Do you think the Decepticon Motormaster Kenworth K100E should be in T3?

1. Yes

76.2%
  2. No

23.8%
  1. MMbee

MMbee New Member

and I can clear up the mystery about will it or will it not be in the T3 Movie.

As of right now the answer is no. It will not be in the movie and he was NOT offered 1 million to allow it's use in the movie. He does have a dialogue with Hasbro and is HOPING they will recommend the truck to Paramount. Paramount has looked at the website and know of the trucks existence so it's not altogether impossible. However there is a shred of truth to the million dollar rumor. A Hollywood actor's agent did contact the truck owner and offered to buy the truck for $500,000.00 and he DID turn that offer down.

It's a beautifully restored truck and I would love to see him get the props he deserves from his vision.

So, there ya go boys, no more fighting. These are the facts!

Decepticon Motormaster K100E

Attached Files:

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up. :) 
    It sure is an awesome truck.

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Truck vs. Truck. WIN.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Thank you for posting, MMbee. All I can say is: Stunticons in TF3? Yes please.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    nice truck and thanks for clearing this up

6. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Inventing the character Motormaster for the TF series back in the '80's=Priceless
    Not having the K100E Decepticon Motormaster Truck in TF3=Tragic

7. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i hope it does get into tf3.

8. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks for clearing that up. I think it would be cool.

9. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    To be honest I never found the whole million dollar thing a credible story. For one thing, I'd be genuinely surprised if they actually went with something so G1.

But Motormaster would be a fine choice for a TF sequel. It'd make for good cinema. I like this particular model of truck, but if it were up to me, I wouldn't go with something so clean and shiny. Something just a little dirtier, grimmer, meaner. And its scenes would be reminiscent of what Spielberg did in Duel.

10. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I don't like it.

and technically, that's just motormaster's feet.

11. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

*sigh* we can only hope friends thats all we can do for now

12. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Well, the problem here is Hasbro cannot currently name any toys "Motormaster" or "Decepticon Motormaster", due to trademark issues. Lately they've named Motormaster analogues "Menasor", after the Stunticon combined robot mode.

13. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Yeh, just doesn't have the same menacing presence without the trailer.

Which brings to mind another idea: how about after Optimus face-rapes and crucifies him, he swipes the trailer to become Powermaster Optimus Prime.

14. Triceradon

Triceradon Sunbow Delenda Est

That is one fine truck.

15. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd love to see it in Transformers 3 in some way - even if it's just a cameo appearance, being overtaken by Bumblebee and the rest on the highway.

16. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    yes. do it. stunticons as well.

17. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Wow, that truck is awesome! I'd love seeing a fight between Prime and Motormaster/Menasor/Whatever they call it in the movie. Hopefully it'll be in TF3. And if they put fans' effort into the movie, then they are AWESOME.

18. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Did I miss something?

19. MotormasterK100

MotormasterK100 Member

Good afternoon everyone,

As the owner of the Decepticon Motormaster K100, I felt that I should post here and just say a few things. First off, I am glad that my webmaster took the initiative and did what I thought was professional and what was needed. The internet is a wonderful tool for sharing of information and such, but also a very nasty tool for the rumor mill to get grinding on overtime. I want to apologize if there was any confusion with my project and it's purpose. I never wished to cause any heated debates about Motormaster, instead I have always wanted him to be something that we all enjoy and appreciate. I am a HUGE transformers fan (as if you didn't know that already, haha) and I wanted to create something special for truck shows and conventions. I chose Motormaster because of my one love for the Kenworth K100 Aerodyne, and also because it was something that was original and not done yet. I did consider making a G1 prime Freightliner FLA86 cabover or the same model as Ultra Magnus, but ultimately, I like the KW K100 better and lets face it... bad guys are cool! So to go into further detail, yes I have briefly spoken with Paramount and Hasbro, and it would be cool to do some events with them for marketing etc... and I will be honest with you, I would love to see Motormaster in TF3, but that was NOT the reason for creating him... Seeing the reaction of Transformers fans at events when that big 8V92 detroit thunders in... that was a reason. Taking something to truck shows that truckers haven't seen EVER before... that was a reason. Giving Motormaster the chance to be a larger than life character as a REAL working K100 that he was originally designed after... that was a reason. Doing something that you (the fans) guys and girls can enjoy at truck shows, events and such... that was a reason. Getting to meet fans as myself at shows and sharing our love for the brand... well you get the idea... It just weighed heavily on me that something I wanted to do for the character and for the fans could cause some irritation and confusion... so I wanted to apologize for such. Sorry for such a long drawn out post, but lets all enjoy Motormaster! I know it has been a blast for me so far, and I hope it continues to be! I look forward to hopefully seeing you all at a show one day.

Thank you,

Travis D. Lyon

20. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    First off, I *LOVE* the fact that someone spent the time, money, and effort to restore such a beautiful rig! Second, I *love* the paintjob & homage to Motormaster! Only things it's missing?
    A trailer & robot mode!
    :thumb 

Again, VERY COOL, and I *DO* hope it makes its way into TF3, even if it's just a highway cameo!