Im the only one who is not Sick fo Bumblebee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, May 14, 2011.

1. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I myself only have the early classics version and g1. That's enough for me. I might get the war for cybertron version someday but that is iffy.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yep, and also I enjoy seeing things that others may be really interested in, but maybe not for me. TRANSFORMERS doesn't revolve around me and my interests - there are other people in the world, too. I really enjoy going to a retail store and seeing a kid getting a Bumblebee or a Starscream figure for the first time that I may have no interest in. "That lil' guy is gonna go home and have a fun time with his TF!"

Exactly. I didn't have a bit of problem making a good case for getting PM Optimus Prime while I still had my first G1 Prime as well :) 

3. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I don't have an issue with Bee figures. I do have an issues with the frequent releases of the same moulds with little or no change.

ROTF BattleBlades Bumblebee was a high point for the character, it seems like DOTM is a step down for Bee.

The DOTM leader class looks terrible, Bee did a Barry Bonds by the looks of things.