Im the only one who is not Sick fo Bumblebee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, May 14, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Everytime a new bee toy is announced People complains about a new BEE i wonder why you gusy are sick of bee come oen Megatron and Optimsu gets tons of toys like bee and you guys dont complain of him!

im not sick of him becuase fro mevery movie line the toy i want the Most is BUMBLEBEE (my most wanted toy from DOTM is deluxe bee)

but yeah why ur sick of bee? otehr characters have alot of toys and stuff liek him

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i am not actually sick of movie bumblebee, outside of HA Bumblebee

and the ONLY reason i hate him is the case ratio hasbro made for the human alliance line. have you seen the new ratios? 3 HA BUMBEBEES TO ONE ROADBUSTER!!

what the fuck

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I think a major complaint stems that it's never really a NEW toy ... just another version of the same toy, over and over again.

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    There are upwards to a 100 Bumblebee figures or variations thereof released within the time frame of the movies. Give or take a few. Not even mentioning the crapton of merchandise in regards to him.
    Also take to heart thay Bumblebee tends to REALLY get in the way. He take's up Leader class spots, Ultimate class, everything. Not one wave of Human Alliance has gone without him packed in it.
    Also: This really illustrates my point:
    Human Alliance Series 01 - Case of 4 - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Human Alliance
    Human Alliance Series 01 - Bumblebee Redeco with Sam Witwicky - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Human Alliance
    Human Alliance Series 01 - Set of 2 - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Human Alliance
    Human Alliance Series 02 - Set of 2 - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Human Alliance
    Cyberverse Action Set Series 01 - Bumblebee with Mobile Battle Bunker - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Cyberverse
    Cyberverse Action Set Series 01 - Case of 4 - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Cyberverse
    Cyberverse Action Set Series 01 - Set of 2 - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Cyberverse

You want something? Sure as hell better want Bumblebee too.

In short, Bumblebee is a kid friendly character that every kid wants.
    Except for the fact that... you know... there's ten WFC Bumblebees shelfwarming my store. Also three Human Alliance Bumblebee, no jazz. And nothing but activators bumblebee. And lets not forget Legends bumblebee and his shit-ton of repaints...

Is it just me, or is the reasoning that "Bumblebee sells" really screwed up? BB shelfwarms more then Tuner Mudflap round these parts.

5. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

my son loves him. I HATE HIM.

6. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Less stuff I actually want to buy this way. TBH I'd be fine with MORE Bees.

7. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Indeed. With BB Hasbro has taken the repaints/remolds concept to excessive heights of absurdity. Add to that that there's a BB toy in practically every wave of every size class (save voyager & scout) and it's no wonder people roll their eyes when we see the 5th repaint/remold in as many waves.

For me that's where my fustration comes from, esp for Human Alliance. This was especially evident at TJ Maxx/Marshalls where there would be 8 or 9 HA BB and only 2 or 3 Barricade, Mudflap or Sideswipe figures.

8. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm definitely sick of Bumblebee.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    For once, I'm with the OP.

10. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sick of the endless, half-assed repaints. Aren't we getting a straight-up repaint of the Camaro Concept mold? Jesus.

Wait... I thought you hated the HA Bee...

11. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't help it... who the hell keeps buying Bumblebee :) 

12. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I'm kinda sick of movie bumblebee but not G1 Bumblebee...

13. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Bumblebee sells fairly well over here, so I don't really mind seeing him in stores. Changing his color scheme to something besides yellow with black racing stripes wouldn't hurt.
    EDIT: Riiiiight, that grey BB with the bright yellow 'pants'...

14. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

I hate movie bumblebee. I just want him to get killed off already.

15. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    he´s kinda growing on me but still not my Fav. but Still im more excited for bumblebee toys evne if its the HA One

16. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

I'm certainly not sick of the movie character, I think he's a vast improvement over the G1 character & far more heroic. As for the toys, I've ended up buying at least one of each model of that Camaro, from concept type to production type & I'm sure I'll pick up the new one simply for the new additions to that car body. I think it's a great looking car.

I've also bought some versions that had major changes or additions to the robot mode. Cannon Bumblebee from RotF & Battle Blade BB are good examples. And while I've bought minor variations like the RotF preview version, I haven't bought any straight repaints. Oddly enough, I have the Human Alliance version that a friend gave me for Xmas & I've never transformed him out of vehicle mode.

17. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    I dont like bumblebee because Hasbro and everybody says i'm supposed to

he's really not THAT cool

Josh - Stickin it to the man

18. MisfitRobot

MisfitRobot Robot Fighter

News Credits:
    yes!!!

If they never make another yellow plated ba%#@rd I could die a happy man!

19. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have mixed feelings. I like that Bumblebee is not a VW any more. Even for "updated" versions of the G1 character, I don't feel the VW suits the character now.

I really like the usage of the Camaro as "BUMBLEBEE", and I think it really fits him. I don't care a whole lot of the new character designs for Bumblebee, such as the movie design and the one from Transformers: Prime. However, I think Hasbro's done a good job of making cool toys from this design, notably the Human Alliance toy.

The bottom line for me is that if Bumblebee toys (whatever the look like) help TRANSFORMERS sell well, then I think that's cool. I'm certainly not obligated to get every Bumblebee toy, nor do I feel any kind of "completionist" nature to.

20. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

For me, Bee train stopped at Battle Blade version. A very good looking and complex toy in the right size with a lot of gimmicks. I almost love him as much as i love my leaders. From now on, they can make a hundred more and i don't mind, i won't be buying any of them. But i really pissed off because Bumblebee get a poor Decepticon's place in the leader class size.

Come on, another giant Bee? i mean, how many kids do you think will be able to convince their parents to get another bee for 45+ bucks?