I'm sick and your the Doctor.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RodimusDawg, Feb 24, 2009.

1. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Nyquil is my best friend when I'm feeling that crappy. I've also discovered Cold-FX... I have no idea if it actually works or not, but it seems to be decrease the duration of the illness.

Also, take your kid out of school and put them in a plastic bubble. That is the only way to ensure your long term health. Stupid kids and their stupid germs.

Best remedy ever!

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

As far as this case is concerned I have now had time to think it over and I can strongly recommend a course of leeches. Just pop four in your mouth in the morning and let them dissolve slowly.

3. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Play with your transformers twenty times a day for a week and come back and see me.

Ok, now that I (attempted) to make you laugh, I guess the old fashioned orange juice, bed rest, and a bowl of chicken noodle soup would be best.

4. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Kill it with fire. :) 

5. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Lots of garlic, lots of echinacea, lots of vitamin-c, and go get yourself some Fisherman's Friend. It's like sucking on a piece of tire rubber you found in the toilet, but it will alleviate cold symptoms.

6. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    first drink a crap load of water. maybe some emergen-c, hand washing, of course blood letting is a cure all, and try a treatment of radioactive sludge, just drink and little and its sure to either kill all the germs or mutate you into a horrible snot monster.

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Have you considered being bitten by an irradiated animal, insect or arachnid?

8. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

Onions marinated in Lemon Juice and Vegetable oil

A family recipe, and it works

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Lots of rest, lots of water and/or juice. Robotussin/Nyquil green label.

10. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HAHAHAHAHA Too many Lol's in this thread to Quote and post too.

I would have to say that NyQuil and TheraFlu combo that Lance suggested works wonders I spaced them about an thirty minutes to an hour apart just in case. So yeah I'd advise Nyquil to anyone except for AnimatedFan to get these. And definitely lots of fluids I feel a lot better but not 100%. My sore throat has gone away so I think that was just drainage.

For an earache my mother dropped off a little bottle with a rubber nipple attachment called Similasan ear relief drop they haven't done jack for me and it feels like you have water in your ear. I'd avoid this and use a old fashion warm compress against the ear.

I jokingly passed the misses the blood letting idea and she gives me a grim look and asks me if I want to borrow her black outfit and "HIM" cd.:lol 

And my kids are sick of hand washing usually they love playing in soap but now if I even blew a bubble at them they would probably cry.

Thanks for all of the replies and keep'em coming I still have atleast tomorrow to go.

P.S. New found Gasoline lice cure does not work. Just really really painful.:cry  At least my nose hairs are gone.

11. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I don't think I've ever tried Theraflu. So we can't scratch that off the list just yet.

Oh and zinc lozenges, sprays, swabs, whatever...do work. Just can't mix 'em and vitamin C (says so on the label)