I'm Selling A Bunch More Stuff GI Joe, TFs, Minimates......PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by GrimlockAutobot, Oct 2, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I'll be listing a bunch more stuff in the coming weeks. It'll be up on ebay in the coming days. I'll update this thread with links to the auctions. Every item is going to be an "OR Best Offer" Auction so if you're interested please PM me. I'd rather sell to ebay members who are also TFW2005 members as well that way these items are going to good homes. It's hard for me to part with these so I'd like to know they'll be taken care of.

MY family has been going through really tough times the last 4 or 5 months. We're behind on alot of bills so I'm trying to get whatever money I can. Some of these prices may seem a little high but, I'm just trying to make back what I paid for them. PLEASE HELP and buy my items. PLEASE USA bidders only.

Here's the list:

2. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    Sorry I didn't have time to post these this weekend. They will be posted on ebay sometime this week.

3. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    I posted some links to some auctions. Also, notice the loose lot of 3 that I put in my original post. You get classics Astrotrain, Animated Battle damaged Megatron, and Henkei Starscream.<<<Great deal.