Im seeing Transformers Tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JazzimusPrime, Jun 24, 2007.

1. JazzimusPrime

JazzimusPrime Member

Sorry if there is another thread for this, but I'm soo excited I just had to post. Here in Australia there was a competition in our local paper the West Australian. My friend won tickets to the Advanced Screening of Transformers!!! Tonight!! Damn I cant wait!! I've been waiting a good few years for this movie and been hyping it up like crazy to my friends and family, so it better not disappoint. I'm sure it wont though. Ill post my feedback and some spoilers tomorrow. Its gonna be some awesome!!!!

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    DAMMIT! I entered that competition but it looks like I didn't win. :mad:  :mad: : @: @:mad: :mad:  :ARGH AFJFLSKDFLKSDNGVWOIETOIUTYLKSDF

Wait. What time is it and what screen number is it? I already know the cinema.

3. DeathDrop

DeathDrop Well-Known Member

I hate you and everything you stand for..........

Just kidding have fun!

4. JazzimusPrime

JazzimusPrime Member

Um not sure on the screen number but its at 6:30pm, my friend has the ticket lol. I entered but missed out, I won tickets to FF4 2 Rise of the Silver Surfer though which was awesome.

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmm. The problem with the cinema it's at is that it's divided into 2 different wings. If I bought a ticket to something else and tried to sneak into TFs I would need to know what wing it was in to start with... Hrmm...