I'm seeing some connections here

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

We saw the Nemesis on Mars in the last movie, now we're seeing what appears to be the Ark on the moon. This gave me an idea.

What if this is a reference to the first episode of G1. Maybe after Megatron discovered the AllSpark was on Earth, the signal he sent out called for the Decepticons. Then the Autobots intercepted it and left Cybertron first which the Decepticons quickly gave chase.

Then like in the cartoon, the Nemesis caught up to the Ark and the 'Cons boarded and had a battle with the Autobots on the Ark. Since the Nemesis was abandoned, it crash landed on Mars which they were passing by.

The battle on the Ark raged for quite some time until it finally went down and crashed on the moon. Most of everyone was killed except for maybe the new characters from ROTF? (maybe, maybe not?)

I don't know, it's just what I thought.

2. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    The Nemesis wasn't on Mars

The ship we saw in ROTF was an older ship called the Nemesis, but it was in another galaxy (as seen by the Nebula in the background)

Another ship called the Nemesis (Nemesis A maybe?) was on Mars in the comics, but it was only there for repairs or something and has returned to Cybertron now

3. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Not Mars nor is it Saturn. Just some moon orbiting some ringed planet with a nebula nearby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THE NEMESIS

A legendary DECEPTICON warship once commanded by the FALLEN, eons ago. Its present whereabouts remain unknown to the AUTOBOTS.
    TRANSFORMERS Glossary
    (Under letter N)

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Sorry about that. The whole point is, this could mean the Nemesis was abandoned when the Decepticons boarded the Ark in that big battle and it crash landed on some planet.

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    uhhhh.. Dude. That IS Saturn XD. The nemesis crashed onto one of it's moons. Its got all the same colors and look as Saturn.

6. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

I agree, it's Saturn.

Otherwise Megatron just decided emerge from the Sea to travel several light years almost instantaneously.
    Maybe he can do that, but most likely, he can't.

7. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Last time I checked, Saturn didn't have a Nebula visible:p 

8. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ah but this is a 3D environment. And not all of ILM are astrologists.

9. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Well, you got me there. Plus, it made the background interesting instead of being black with stars.

10. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

Without light polution you can see all sorts of colours in the sky including Nebula. I doubt that the images in ROTF are accurate and that some artistic licence was used but I'm willing to bet it's meant to be Saturn alright.

11. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Astrologists? So ILM reads people's fortunes?

No really that isn't Saturn. Megatron tracked the Allspark by himself so it is feasible he has a method of FTL. For that matter that is also how Starscream left Earth.

Transformers here is shown with space based modes to travel galaxy. In only the Nemesis and the Ark do we see them using ships, yes I'm calling it that because it has an Autobot bumper sticker. Both the Nemesis and the Ark are commanded by a Prime.

[​IMG]
    Autobot symbol is at the center rear surrounded by the engine blocks.

[​IMG]A Prime in stasis.

[​IMG]
    The Fallen inside the Nemesis.

12. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    That's not an Autobot symbol. Here's a closer look at the same area... above the rear ball-turret-looking thing.

[​IMG]