I'm not very familiar w/BW/BW, but.........

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DarkStar, Jan 30, 2006.

1. DarkStar

DarkStar Well-Known Member

i have foud a place where i can get many, many KOs of the beast era TFs. Some are just weird. I have a KO of Gator Megatron which is the same all the way thru legs, arms, body, tail, but his beast mode head has been changed from that of a gator to that of some kind of basilisk lizard. Could someone direct me to a site that shows BW toys, loose or MISB, so i know what i have knockoffs of? For example, one is your basic Op. Primal KO, even has good plastic, the whole 9 yards. another is Op. Primal but almost twice the size and he inexplicably comew with a tank with a head on it. Could someone please direct be to a site with pics of BW toys? Thanks. Also, anyone wanting to buy "Basilisk Megatron" may do so
    They are all from a line called something like "Super Transforming Robot Space War" or some shit.

2. kissmekillme

kissmekillme Banned

Those are pretty common at Biglots. The one you have isn't actually a Megatron KO, but a KO of the original BW Iguanus, who was a remold of Gator Megs. For all your TF IDing needs, I'd suggest TFU.INFO. They're great.

3. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like a KO Megs at all... definitely Iguanus.

I second checking out TFU.info. You may also like to check out BWTF.com in their Beast Wars section... it hasn't been updated in forever, but it has reviews and pictures of most Beast Wars toys.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I third the motion for tfu.info, but I also know botcollector.com has some pretty good pics too.

5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

These are pretty common. Haven't seen an oversized Op though, unless your refering to the on from Beast Machines.