I'm not going to Botcon, who wants my room at the Sheraton?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Wajo357, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Wajo357

Wajo357 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As the title states, I'm not going to Botcon this year. My wife is due 2 weeks after Botcon and although she 'claims' I can go; we both know it was only a kind gesture and there is no way I'm going to miss the birth of my child. So... I'm going to have to cancel or transfer my hotel reservation :( 

The good news for you is that I do have a reservation at the Sheraton for $159 a night from May 29th to June 5th. This is NOT the Botcon rate, but as Botcon gets closer you might be able to get the discount if anyone cancels their reservation. I'm also certain we can try to move some of the dates around if you don't want to spend the full week at the hotel.

There is only one thing I request in return. I would appreciate if I can get all of the convention-only exclusives for cost+shipping+paypal fees. I'm willing to pay such that you won't loose a penny. We can discuss through email or PM how we want to work the payment.

Check my TFW and eBay feedback below in my signature.

I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the benefits of staying at the same hotel as the convention and not walking with all of your loot back and forth.

PM me if you are interested.

Have fun!

2. Wajo357

News Credits:
    bump
    Botcon is only 1 month away!

3. Wajo357

News Credits:
    bump. I'll be canceling the room if no one is interested.