Minor/Repaint: Im No Villain

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sharktibolt, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just showing off a WIP for a *possible* upcoming character in my comic. :D  If you've read my comic, it's easy to guess who this might possibly be.

[​IMG]

So as you can see, I'm repainting ROTF Sideswipe in black. Now before you ask, yes, I was the guy doing a black ROTF Nightbeat repaint, as well as a green Ejector. Whatever happened to them? I haven't touched them much since their last WIP thread updates. :(  I'll probably end up using them as characters who were being prepared for an undercover assignment, but then the guy who was handling their new paint jobs got killed in the line of duty before getting the chance to finish. :lol 

[​IMG]

As you can see, I haven't done much with the front of the robot mode. Mainly because I've focused on the vehcile mode parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But from the side and back, you can see most of the work I've done on the parts that are visible in vehicle mode. So let's move on to that.

[​IMG]

Oops, one more picture of Im No Villain posing for the camera. :) 

[​IMG]

So yeah, just about every feature of the vehicle mode is finished! One exception is the little area around the mirror, which I'm afraid to touch because I don't want to get paint of the mirror, and my paint pen is too thick to just go around it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front and side of the car (which makes it more apparent that there's an unpainted piece).

[​IMG]

And finally the back of the car. You can see I haven't touched around the backlights, because again my paint pen is so thick that I'm afraid of getting paint over the red. I remember someone suggesting a toothpick for areas like that, so now I just need to get a toothpick. :lol 

I've also got some paint on the back rocket booster things. Which I didn't even realize until I took that picture. Hopefully the paint will just chip off with enough pressure from my fingernail, I didn't plan to paint it black.

So that's it for now. Look for him in upcoming Two and a Half Robots/Sharkticomics updates. I haven't decided EXACTLY how I'll use him, but I've got plenty of ideas so at least I'm not just making the figure when I have no plans to use it. :D 

Attached Files:

2. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Awsome man

3. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Love the paint job on the head, makes his face really pop.

4. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

Awsome. I feel bad for INH

5. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    dude sharkticon i would not mind at all if you wanted to make another one for me and send it to me cause u know i am the inspiration for him and all you kno if ya wanna