I'm in love with basics (scout class).

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Jan 11, 2010.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I have picked up quite a few basics repaints lately from the Cybertron era. They are way cooler than the ROTF ones. The simplicity of the trasformation on the older ones is the bonus for me. The play value is ten times greater than the deluxes we've been getting because of the easier transformation. The funny thing is that I hated basics with a passion when I first started re-collecting. I guess it's just anything in life, don't be hating on it until you have tried it.

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    The Basics class, for me anyways, usually tend to be winners. From various lines since Beast Wars, they always have come cross as fun to fiddle with. Quite a few of them have excellent design, posability and colors that really rival any of the classes above them. Which is amazing, considering their size class.

3. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

I agree. It sometimes feels like more thought goes into some of the basics (or scouts) than goes into the larger classes. I haven't been dissapointed with any of em honestly.
    There are deluxes, voyagers, ultras, and leaders that I really don't like. But I can't really say that about any of the scouts.

4. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I just ordered three basics from TF Cybertron and can't wait to get them! I also want to pick up some more Beast Wars ones. I have the Energon ones and they are pure win. My favourites from the Energon line are Skyblast and Insecticon.