I'm going to court this morning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yeah, I got in a fight with two guys at buffalo wild wings back in october because one of the drunk bastards said some vulgar things to my girlfriend as we were leaving. well, i guess witnesses said I smacked one of the guys first and now I'm headed to court this morning for a hearing. note to everyone reading: always check your surroundings, cause there were two uniformed officers sitting inside eating. anyways, wish me luck.

hell yeah, I hit one of those motherfuckers first. its hard as hell to think on an even level when all youre seeing is red and your mind is already made up.

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That was a bad idea. That fact that they only said something to your gf and didn't touch her. Only use physical force in self defense.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'd at least think about rocking the uniform. And maybe talking to your chief. I know I've seen first sergeants make calls to get their soldiers outta minor shit. But hell, long as you say you thought you were in danger, and hopefully your girlfriend will get your back, hopefully things'll turn out okay.

Also, I personally would probably avoid ever posting any kind of statement that could be interpreted as an admission of guilt anywhere on the internet. Not that your above post was admitting guilt, of course. Just that it could be misunderstood on the off chance it ever comes up.

4. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    well, the police report already said I hit the guy first, so there you go-I'm gulity already-I'm just going to see what happens to me. as far as a bad idea, I admit it was, but really, you had to be there.

5. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

Battery is a class A misdameanor and carries a sentance of up to 1 year in jail and fines of up to $50,000.00 Take a plea agreement and you will probably get probation,community service,road crew,fines,and anger management.Might want to put your TF collection on hold or sell the ones you have say good bye wallet.

6. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Best of luck Malach!

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Damn. Good luck bro.

8. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Good luck dude. People learn to watch their mouths.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hope they go easy on you. My bud just knocked his annoying neighbor out and had to go to court, but did'nt do any jail time.

But yeah, were here to support ya man. Way to smack the shit out of him.
    F them butthole smokers. Bite the curb bitches

10. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In that case, present yourself well and shit'll turn out as well as it can. Far as it being a bad idea...I don't know. I'm not into hitting people, but sometimes they have it coming to 'em. Sounds like that mighta been the case.

Keep your head up, and best of luck with it all.

11. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    I wish you luck, man. I understand. I dragged a guy out of the passenger window of a car once over the same shit. It was funny! His buddy rolled the window up on him trying to keep me from grabbing him, but I already had him half way out the window by the time he got the window up. After that, I was laughing too hard to beat his ass. I figured that was enough ass kicking. He was stuck in a rolled up window, screaming like a 4 year old. Gotta learn to control that temper.

12. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    I'm back from the courthouse and.....
    well, I'm most likely going to have to go to an anger management class, or do some community work-no big deal, plus I may have to pay for some kinda nerve damage done to the guys teeth, I'm not sure-I'm going to need some serious proff for that. all in all, it wasnt too bad, but next time I'll just let the guy hit me first or just walk away depending on the severity of the situation. but man, the courtroom lingo is confusing as hell, I just yes mam and turned in application for the community/class stuff, thats about all I remember being said.

13. RyakinX

RyakinX Well-Known Member

Just curious, did they happen to say anything about a charge of Terroristic Threats. Ever since 9/11 its been the catch all charge they tack onto,.........pretty much everything. Meaning if you threaten an American citizen (yeah apparently in a fist fight to) you are therefore making terroristic threats against an American citizen even if you are one.

I have a Guard who works for me who's like 5'5" and in his late 60'es who while off duty rattled his baton against a trash can to warn of this 6'5" bruiser who was yell'n and screaming at him because he wouldn't get his car moving fast enough.

Didn't even touch the guy, and mind you my Guard has done NOTHING in his life, but now he's charged with "terroristic threats" and for the first time in his life at the late age of 60 something has to actually go on probation.

14. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Always, ALWAYS get them to throw the first punch. Then you let hell rain down. Glad you got off with only lesser charges.

15. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Agreed. The best response to mouth is more mouth.

16. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Glad it ended up being low-impact. I hope that "nerve damage" garbage doesn't get out of control.
    I think that just because it happened to your guard doesn't mean it gets added to "pretty much everything."