i'm GOING to BOTCON

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by jon3pnt0, May 11, 2010.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    ...rain, sleet, hail, nor ANYTHING else is gonna stop me!!!

So, yeah, I'm going to BotCon this year. I hate to go on vacation in the middle of contract negotiations with L.A. about my movie trailer VO career, but I've been planning this for a loooooong time. This may be my only chance to go, so I'ma gonna take it.

Things to look forward to:

Optimus Prime costume (hopefully will be able to). Going to promote some friends' tables like local customizer EnclineDesigns and do a few photo ops with some bros from over the web.

Video contest entry! I have collabed with a group of talented friends to come up with a KILLER video for BotCon and the unedited version will go up on YouTube after BotCon for all you who can't make it. ;) 

Also doing something SUPER-SECRET and super-AWESOME! I'm bringing a special guest with me... he's small, slightly-Russian, and he's not house-trained... yet, but he will be interviewing anyone who is willing to be insulted in a humorous manner! All interviews will be going up on YouTube later for everyone to enjoy... it should be LOADS of fun! So if you're going to be going to BotCon, look me and my little friend up and you can be interviewed in a video for YouTube. Just keep in mind, it's all in fun and not meant to be taken seriously... but if you're easily offended, you might wanna kick back and let someone else go. :ev: 

Lastly, gonna be having my 10 year wedding anniversary, so my wife will be with me! We are going to be enjoying Florida and our awesome room for the most part, but we will be hanging around BotCon as much as we can.

Other folks that are going to be meeting up with us there are my brother Voiceroy, Sean Long, Rimfyre, Cybertron Ax, and many more!

I look forward to meeting everyone! Hopefully it will be half as much fun as I'm planning! So I said all that to say this, if you're going to be going and are will to be part of any of the stuff I'm doing, hit me up in the replies or PM me! I'd rather have something set up in advance rather than doing EVERYTHING spur of the moment!

BOTCON!!!!!

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Awesome! Cant wait to see you there.

...but why do YOU have to enter the contest? :lol  Now I've got no chance.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Aw, c'mon! It's my only "thing!" Without it... I am nothing.