I'm curious and i can't find it no where

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lt. Faceless, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

I think this is where this goes....But,my mom loves going to yardsales.I went to go see her the other day and she had something for me.She found a Skalor(seacon)MOSC and unpunched(the cardboard where the peg goes was still there).I'm no expert on judging packages conditons,but i would say between a C8-C9 for,get this....25 cents. The only thing i have found for it was around 40$ 100% compelte OOP.I know being MOSC and unpunched changes everything.So,my question,what is it worth? Thanks for any help.

2. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Under $100.

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

You used a double negative in the subject line.

4. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

Nice find!!

Which version is it??

There's two; the first type being a general release where the figure is splayed against the card at an angle with the accessories off to the right side; basically uniform with the rest of the combiner limb releases. If I remember right, this was the second release of these characters, after the bulk of the first release's packaging was limiting how many toys could fit the pegs.

The second, rare version of the individual Seacon limbs involves the figure and their personal weapon in a parallel position (except Tentakil, who sits face out on both types) sitting atop a massive plastic bubble inside the packaging; the accessories are mounted underneath on a parts tree.

hotspot17 has the right idea for pricing. If you have the second type, there might be variant collectors out there willing to pay a handsome sum for it. Too bad it's not Nautilator you found, I'd be all over that.

Hope that helped.

-Pit-

5. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I went to the same place when reading that.

6. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :useless