Illinois Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Static Prime, Jan 31, 2003.

1. MarvelBoy23

MarvelBoy23 Homo-Bot

Hey dude, just left a Darkhawk on the shelf Dempster and Crawford Walgreens. Yondu too!

2. col

col ROCK LORD

News Credits:
    Oh man, and I'm all the way out in Algonquin! Good to know they're showing up in the area though. Thanks for the heads up!

3. MarvelBoy23

MarvelBoy23 Homo-Bot

Did you see Target accidentally early released many of the new X-Men wave too... Crazy stuff!

4. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

Thanks. Fell into that trap with TR Sentinel Prime before Astrotrain came out.

5. DanC

DanC Well-Known Member

Incidentally, if any Chicagoans (or near enough) wanna go splitsies on a Velocitron set when it comes out, let me know. The only parts I'm at all interested in are Rodimus and Nautica. (Really mostly Nautica.) There's gotta be somebody around who wants a Quickswitch but couldn't care less about MTMTE.

6. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart off 111th and 94 has a voyager megs and Optimus, and two leader soundwaves for $39.

Also a bunch of recent RiD and Titans Return deluxes for $14.99.

7. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Everyone! I have huge life news and a hand extended out for help from fellow TF Chicagoan Fans and members of Paulcon. I recently accepted a major job in the Tinley Park/Homewood/Flossmoor/Oak Forest area and am needing some housing help until my wife and kids relocate to the area. We're trying to keep costs down during the transition. Would anyone or a group of you be able to put me up (for a chunk of time or on a rotational basis) in a spare bedroom/basement, AirBnB style? I'd be willing to pay! My first day on the job is Monday, March 13 and I'd need to have a place or places lined up by the day before.

If any of you are wondering who the heck I am, I'm the guy who brought the large papercraft movie Optimus Prime pieces to PaulCon at Dojatron's house. Many of you I've met before and some of you I've even roomed with a prior Botcons! I also have really good feedback as seen here: automaster | eBay

Would anyone be willing to help a guy out during what is probably the most significant career opportunity of his life? :) 

EDIT: I should add that I won't be there on weekends, I'll go back home to my family. Strictly in the evenings after 6pm until I get up for work the next morning.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017 at 12:51 PM
  8. DanC

DanC Well-Known Member

Logan/Western Target.

20170220_110507.jpg

9. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

Going for a long shot, but a few years ago at one of the meetups, someone was giving away some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure figures. If anyone who grabbed some still has any of them and want to get rid of them, let me know! I got the Jotaro one, but I'm on a big Jojo's Bizarre Adventure kick right now!

10. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At Crystal Lake Walmart.
    [​IMG]

11. col

col ROCK LORD

News Credits:
    Congrats! Wish I could help you out. Hope you're able to find housing.

12. Jormad

Jormad Has too many plastic robots.

What would be a good place to check for the Wave 4 Deluxes?

13. dojatron

dojatron Highly Refined Pirate

I think the Wave 4 deluxes have just been found at Walgreens so far. But with the wave 4 titan masters showing up at Target, the deluxes may not be too far behind. Looks like distribution is all over the place though since wave 3 leader sixshot is yet to really hit shelves and the wave 3 voyagers are appearing in greater frequency recently. I haven't even seen any wave 3 deluxes since before christmas.

14. Jormad

Jormad Has too many plastic robots.

Thanks! I checked the Walgreens near my house. Only Wave 2, sadly. Speaking of Wave 3, I remember before Christmas there was a Target that had at least 2 of every single Wave 3 Deluxe. It was beautiful.