IGN "Lust List" aka the Top 10 Most Browsed Games 10/1-10/8

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Superman_Alpha, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

It's site-wide, same list for every system.:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/737/737951p1.html
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/737/737971p1.html
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/737/737977p1.html

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Well, I will say that even though I want the PS3 more for numerious Japanese made games, the Xbox360 has a mighty impressive lineup.
    The Halo Wars trailer was awesome, mainly because it looks like the closest thing to Starcraft 2 that Im going to see while Blizzard is whoring out all that Warcraft trash.

Assassin's Creed looks like its just awesome.

Gears of War looks great, but honestly, Im already getting a little sick of the UE3 games having the same damn look about them.

BioSock had a really really cool trailer, but FPS with sticks is not my thing. Keyboard + mouse please! ...or Wii-mote maybe :p 

Alan Wake... Saw the trailer. Looked kinda cool. ...Then I saw a tech demo from the Intel Developers Conference. OMG!! That game running on DX10 looked all sorts of awesome!! It looked realistic and the physics were amazing! So I have my eye on this title now.

Mass Effect looks awesome too. Its from Bioware, and my love of KotOR is enough to make me take notice of this game. Looks great from what Ive seen, but Im keeping my eye off this game so that if I get it, nothing will be spoiled. :p 

However, I will say in that most of those games I would rather play on PC, and Im sure that a good number of these games will be making their way to Vista. So if I dont impulse buy a 360, I might wait for Vista and all the upcoming tech to come out before I look into buying a 360 or PS3.

And I have no idea how Zelda cannot be #1. Im foaming at the mouth for that game!!! I want it now Nintendo! NOW!!!!

3. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

What they don't realize is that Xbox360 fans are really dumb and haven't been able to figure out how to get off of those game pages for most of the last year.

4. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Because Zelda is old news. The TWP stuff has been around forever. If this list was around right after E3, I'm guessing it would have been closer to the top.

5. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Yes, let's tar and feather everyone who doesnt like a system. I'm sure they all fall under the same broad stereotype. :rolleyes2 

Im really looking forward to the Wii. Its control scheme has tons of possibilities.