IGEAR's Ultra Magnus Trailor!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jksit1, Sep 20, 2010.

1. jksit1

jksit1 The Chosen One

Just thought I'd share this for those who care. I for one am looking forward to it! Read the email conversation below...

IGEAR
    Dear iGear customers,

Thanks for you always support and good advice, here we have a good news for who liked the BotCon Shattered Glass Prime and the MP02 Ultra Magnus, we will open the preorder of PP01E Evil Leader & PP01U Ultra Leader on October 1th, price is USD110/pcs. Preorder discount price is USD102/pcs! VIP, Members, New customers will have different discounts. Please visit Unofficial Transformers Toy Site - We Love Transformers Toys! to check! BTW, we are working on the trailer of Magnus, hope we can release it in the next year.

Important: Order 2pcs, 6pcs will get more discounts! The PP01U contain the new G1 animated head for PP01(Red and Blue color)!

BTW, we are working on the trailer of Magnus, hope we can release it in the next year.

Thank you!

ME
    Hello igear team,

It's great to hear that you will be doing a trailor for Magnus! Can you please verify that this will be for a new white version of faith leader? Or the actual mp Magnus?

Regards

JK

IGEAR
    Hi,
    The trailer is design for PP series Magnus. We are working on it.

ME
    Thank you. You have made my day! Regardless of what some people may think of your work as being wrong. I think you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work.

JK

2. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the info jksit1 and Igear. I'm happy to get the PP series Ultra Magnus and trailer, but I still hold out hope that someone will make a trailer for the MP series Ultra Magnus.

3. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

So then the question is... do I get a white PPO1 now and hope the trailer is good, or do I wait to see the trailer and try to track down a white PPO1 then?

Probably get the white PPO1 now, but I gots little monnies right now! Booo!

4. Tarphedon

Tarphedon Strategist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So the trailer will be too big for CHUG and too small for BT/Alts?

5. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can't wait for Oct. 1th!

6. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    with a trailer it should make him about mp-01 size

this is the ONLY way i will buy something from igear.....will pick up the white prime i guess......and leave it in box till i get the trailer