IGears starscream and skywarp listed on website for sale

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Deadfett, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys just went onto igears website to remind myself when minibots and thundercracker ship and noticed they now have listed their versions of starscream(traitor) and skywarp(destroyer)

Starscream is due for release at end of the year with skywarp following in April next year. Both listed at $100 shipped.*

I couldn't see this listed and when searched I couldn't see a thread so I wanted to ensure everyone knew about these. Below are pictures and links

Traitor
    Aka Starscream
    [​IMG]

Destroyer
    Aka Skywarp
    [​IMG]

2. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They look nice. Enough people want Starscream (Walmart) where I could see that selling decently. With Walmart SW's all over the place, I can't see that doing really well. I personally have both Takara/Hasbro versions already, so I don't need these.

3. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Theres already a thread about these. Im tempted to sell my 2 takara and walmart starscream to get these. I love the legs on them

4. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree skywarp was so deep discounted that may be why a big delay as thunder cracker is November, starscream December then April for skywarp? My thoughts were it maybe so they can judge sales figures and decide demand for skywarp before a full release?

5. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'll only get their rainmakers and coneheads,i'll wait for takara's SS version 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.