Igear PP03S new pics!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Skywarp181, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Alteron_Sheng

Alteron_Sheng 'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man I was happy with my pre-order for this guy before, now I'm ecstatic!! ^_^

I hope they plan to do several recolors of this group - the 'main' triad if nothing else. As a huge Seekerfan, I will buy up seekers by the ton^^

2. Sean Whitmore

Sean Whitmore Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not-storm is a definite get.

The Coneheads and Current...I'm having trouble pulling that trigger. I like Seekers, but for that price, to be collecting them concurrently in two different scales, that takes a helluva lot more than "like".

3. hotrod5749

hotrod5749 Mildily Handsome

Ebay:
    Are these original molds? Can someone explain the igear line? I been away from collecting.

4. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

^^^^^negative..these are a moded ver of the takara mp seekers(starscream/thundercracker and skywarp)..igear was and is know.. be it infamously for borrowing others designs and making it their own or downsizing it to to another scale..some call it stealing others dont have a prob w/it:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn ..as of late they have been designing original molds of some of the G1 cast that are showing promise and the will to come up with their own creative designs..igear rocks look into their stuff..

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    hmmm, always thought Ice Storm was a fan-made character. Least that's what google's confirming.

6. Skywarp181

Skywarp181 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah icestorm is what the blue seeker has been called by fans. Out of the three acid storm was the only one that was officaly named.

7. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yea I love it, the quality on Ramjet was rather good. I don't really care who actually makes them as long as they get into my collection. If Hasbro/Takara doesn't want to do the obvious repaints, then I'll happily take the 3rd party version. Now bring on Black Starscream and G2 Ramjet!

I dunno about this guy, but Ramjet came with like 4-5 sticker sheets to put on him that weren't really shown in the pics that iGear put up. I'm willing to bet that Sunstorm will also come with a butt-ton of stickers.

Same here. MPs are a bit on the expensive side, but since I don't have much interest in the movie line I've got the extra money to be ordering these right now. So far all 4 have been paid for, saving up for the next re-paint. :D 

8. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    Just saw the images for Current, hope his head stays blue. Glad I've already preordered this one. And the modifications to the legs make them just different enough to stand out from the official MP Seekers. With these two and the green MP Starscream, I'll have suitable "Storm" seeker trio. Add those to the Coneheads, the other MP Trio and my fleet of Wal-Mart Skywarp drones and my Decepticons pretty much own the MP air.

I am also excited to see that the forearms still appear to have the comm sets in them. Maybe we'll get stickers of Soundwave and Current stuck in there.

9. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

wait!!!!....where did u order current from

10. Stormcrow

Stormcrow Well-Known Member

He looks bland. Like a KO.

11. Skywarp181

Skywarp181 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well shouldnt be surprised, moved back to Sept 5th.........