Igear pp01

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by artistvideogame, Mar 27, 2012.

1. artistvideogame

artistvideogame Well-Known Member

Is the Igear pp01 just a scaled down MP 01?? How do the details hold up compared to the MP 01? Anything I should be concerned about if i end up buying this figure? Also what scale is the pp01? Is it MP 10 scale?

2. slickleg

slickleg Banned

I own both prime and nemesis prime igear figs I think they are great and yes in my opinion they are scaled down masterpiece toys...however they are a bit more fragile than the mp toys scale wise they are about as tall as the mp seekers.... but I love mine I'm tryi g to get the Magnus version also...hope this info helps

3. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

I think this should be in the Toy Discussion.

Basically a scaled down MP 01. The tabs that pull out the fists are very delicate i would push the fists them selves in and use the tabs only to pull out the fist enough for you to grab on. I also heard there are problems with the chest closing all the way. I had both faith leader and Magnus and both I didn't have the problem with the chest closing.

4. slickleg

slickleg Banned

I didnt have any problems with the chest either...but I do agree pull tabs hella fragile take extreme care when pulling hands out lol other than that great figs

5. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    To answer your other question, it's a bit smaller than MP-10. MP-10's alt mode is 1/35 scale, PP-01's is 1/45ish.

6. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This probably helps:
    ppo1u in the front, mp-10 middle, mp-01 in the back

[​IMG]