igear OG 3 Seekers customizing ideas?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CVprowl, Apr 6, 2012.

1. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

im looking to spruce up my igear seekers that i have on order (but havent even shipped yet) from igear.

i know i need at least some decepticon symbols for them. i was thinking the purple with silver background would look best. or what about the clear background? what do you think?

are there any good sticker sets out there made for them? i didnt like the thundercracker one i saw on reprolabels very much. maybe some different pics of it would change my mind. maybe its too geewony? i understand that was the point, but maybe thats not the look i want for my mp. besides that set probably wont work very well for igear seekers anyway, right?

has anybody used any special sticker sets to make their improve their igear seekers?

ive heard a paint blackwash is a popular technique to add detail as well. any other custom paint job ideas? how would you blackwash the upcoming skywarp release? since hes alrady mostly black, is there another option for him?

im just looking for ideas on how to customize/add detail to make the igear OG 3 seekers look better. any ideas are welcome. :) 

and PLEASE POST PICTURES. :D 

2. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I had the 3 iGear Seekers and wanted to spruce em up, the blackwash would be the first thing I'd do. The stickers....hmmm....I'd go with clear background. But that's just me.

3. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Send them to OptimusTimeLord and pay him 100 bucks.

And that is not a joke. That is absolutely what I'd do.

4. Skywarp181

Skywarp181 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Clear background that's what I have. I'll take pics tomorrow

5. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

i found some stuff of his through a search. it does look fantastic. :) 

cool! thanks.

6. OptimusTimelord

OptimusTimelord Masterpiece Reanimator

:lol :lol :lol 

I appreciate the compliment, but I just want to say please everyone do not flood me with iGear seekers!!

I only have iGear Thundercracker (and the coneheads) but for TC I do recommend a blackwash. It is very simple to do and certainly not worth paying me $100, plus double international postage, for :eek: 

You can find my full tips and a couple of pics in TJ's thread here.

7. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    how would it look washing him with a dark blue? has anyone tried anything similar? it may add the detail while being a bit more subtle.