iGear not-Seaspray, Huffer, and Ratchet prototype colors

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by kaseycuyler, Aug 11, 2011.

1. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

Igear just posted on their facebook page prototype images of what may be the colors for Not-Seaspray, Huffer, and Ratchet...Not sure if they will post an Ironhide but I don't see why not

Here's the images:

Ratchet
    [​IMG]
    Seaspray
    [​IMG]
    Huffer
    [​IMG]

Also, Pre-orders are now listed on BBTS

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Seaspray looks great.
    Huffer looks pretty good.
    Ratchet doesn't.

Lets see Ironhide.

3. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I already posted these boss.

4. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

I didn't see them in their own thread so I posted them

5. fabexmax

News Credits:
    I don't think they need their OWN thread. we have HELLA threads for iGear stuff, namely because anytime someone postsa a new pic, they make a new thread. I mean, the PP-05 and Spray/Rager threads are on page 1 of the news rumors thread EVERY day. ha

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    cute photoshopping of the gray proto photos.

Not bad. I'm not crazy about that hard horizontal division between white and red on Ratchet's torso, but I don't plan on getting it anyway, so no big deal . :) 

7. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

Does it really matter fabexmax...I just posted this because I thought people wanted to see it and it's easier in it's own thread. I don't care about news credit I just liked the pictures so I thought i'd share

8. fabexmax

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...05w-pp05m-ironhide-ratchet-revealed-full.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-rager-spray-ironhide-ratchet-pre-orders.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/405292-igear-pp-05-a.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/412786-igear-seaspray-huffer.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/413833-new-igear-minobots-way.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/408395-igears-pp-05-update-facebook.html

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-3rd-party-grey-prototype-igear-ironhide.html

LOL, nah, doesn't matter AT ALL! Just ignore any of these ^ threads that can be found on pages 1-3.

Also, I don't care about the news credit you bring up, (why I didn't start a new thread for pics on FB, and just threw the links up in an existing thread) not knocking ya, just pointed out, these really didn't need yet ANOTHER thread! Nothing personal man.

9. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ratchet looks bad, too much red on him, only one i like is huffer

10. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Hmmmm, chrome.... Do want Huffer solely for the fact that he's Huffer. Plus CHROME!!1!

11. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm with fabex. " I thought people wanted to see it and it's easier in it's own thread." Not easier in its own thread in my opinion, what you're doing is just cluttering everything up. There's a reason there are dedicated threads, whether they be officially named, like the Hercules Megathread, or unofficial like the one for this, iGear PP05W and PP05M (Ironhide & Ratchet) revealed in full!!!

A simple, "mods please close if this has already been posted" works wonders instead of arguing the validity of a redundant post.

12. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

If i'm not mistaken, aren't you also arguing about it too. All your doing is commenting which send the post to the top and makes it more popular instead of just leaving it be. I have a right to post what I want to and this is what I wanted to post. If the mods have a problem with it they will remove it. You act like i'm the only one that posts things like this. We are on a Transformers forum don't we have better things to do that argue over something stupid like this?

13. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Well... You can't really post whatever you want. There are rules lol. If you know there is a possibility that this thread will just get merged or deleted why even do it? Why would you want to add more work to the mods?

14. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

When I posted this I did not know that some of it was already posted I saw a thread about the items but it was started a while ago and I wasn't gonna go through the whole thing just to make sure the pictures weren't posted so I just made the topic. Plus that other topic says nothing about Seaspray and Huffer.

Am I not allowed to post a new thread not knowing that some of the information is already posted.

If I would have known, that's different and I wouldn't have posted.

Just excuse my just trying to show new news on a News and Rumors thread

15. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    newbies.... everytime i see them i remember my starting time, misunderstood some terms, other get angry, bashing all around.... funny as hell a few years later.... please stop this guys, useless loss of energy....

16. The Crow

The Crow ARK BUILDER!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree, thanks for the pics kaseycuyler

17. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    *some* of them looks "alright". That's about it.

18. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sold on Ironhide and Ratchet. The little guys are the right price but WHY OH WHY Legends sized :( 

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Ratchet seriously needs a different color layout. Something to break it up and make him more visually interesting. Some white on the abdomen, so that it wouldn't be a sudden break would already be a huge help. Maybe something like this could work too (EDIT: if it keeps the white helmet, never liked the red one), though it wouldn't be cartoon accurate.

20. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Ratchet will be getting the white head and the red head.