iGear MW-04 UFO Image

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by javaco, Feb 27, 2012.

1. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

I encourage iGear to borrow only the bottom half of Windcharger + the head. The chest needs to be designed to actually look like WC's chest. Then give us iGear Windcharger. In addition, iGear should consider making a scout BB and CJ. Many people want these mini-bots to look right with their classics.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Technically with the new 4.7" height iGear is implimenting, the new MW will be taller than BB and CJ. But I do doubt that they will have the bulk that BB and CJ have. I would welcome a complete set of iGear MW at the Scout size they are now going for, even bots that Hasbro already tackled. This is because when all is said and done iGear will have way more minibots than Hasbro has produced so they might as well go the distance and have them all.

3. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    I dunno, I encourage iGear to make an all new Windcharger of their own and not borrow ANYTHING from Hasbro's. I like Hasbro's, but I think iGear can do much better with their own ideas.

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Word. :thumb 

zmog

5. dcarpenter46

dcarpenter46 Transformers Emporium

Can't wait for Cosmos and Brawn to come out, I really wish they'd do Bee and Cliffjumper next though.

[​IMG]

6. G1Jetfire

G1Jetfire Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Different enough from Legends Cosmos to consider adding to the collection.

7. dcarpenter46

dcarpenter46 Transformers Emporium

I agree with eriku

They need to ignore Hasbro and just go G1 all out, give the Minibots what theyve always deserved, Huffer is awesome and I want to see that done for all of them.

[​IMG]

8. wheeljack359

wheeljack359 Master Technician

Ebay:
    new pics up of "not-Brawn on facebook. I dont know where to put it or how to start a thread, maybe i should read those posts tfw2005 says i should! :D 

9. Grimm

Grimm Me Hungry!

When is Cosmos coming out?> I need him!

10. Billzilla

Billzilla Skepticon

News Credits:
    iGear just posted some new photos of the "Final" MW-04 UFO. Presumably the 7/20 release date will not be too far off from correct for him, but nothing about Hench yet.

Looks like the additional paint apps from the prototype include silver and red paint on his engines (just green and yellow plastic on the prototype), Spaceship windows are painted black, some silver details on the chest and the lightning bolt symbol on his gun looks to be silver. As far as I know, the bolt and the engine paint haven't been seen in any pics before (the windows and chest details have).

Pics mirrored below.

Attached Files:

11. Billzilla

Billzilla Skepticon

News Credits:
    Oops, looks like Hench is ready, too!

EDIT: Also iGear has added a Hench/UFO Two-pack to the store and removed the individual listings for the figures. The price for the two-pack is the same as if you had bought both figures before, the only change is that you must buy both, not one or the other.

This only applies to the official iGear store at http://shop.igeartoys.com. Individual retailers that carry these figures will almost certainly still offer them individually.

This looks to be standard procedure for iGear from now on, as PP-05M/W also switched to a two-pack offering shortly before those figures began to ship and PP-03A/E/J as well are available only in a three-pack.

The Facebook page says they will ship in early September, iGear's store has listed the two-pack's ship date as 8/31.

Attached Files:

12. Cadbane

Cadbane Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want them!

13. blueben

blueben Holocaust

News Credits:
    Still have yet to show the box design, another month?

14. Kalel

Kalel Carnage Creations

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    nice im very tempted

15. Billzilla

Billzilla Skepticon

News Credits:
    I don't think they ever showed off Rager or Spray's box prior to release. I seem to remember early reviews being pleasantly surprised at how nifty the box was. I could be misremembering of course.

Anyway, I've got these preordered, so I'll let y'all know when they ship if nobody else does first.

EDIT: Their facebook page now says "Early September." The iGear store page for the Hench/UFO Two-pack says 8/31/12.

16. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Too sweet. I've been waiting for a screen accurate Brawn since, well since forever.

UFO is very similar (if not much more detailed and bigger) than Legends Cosmos so he fill no real hole. That being said, iGear hinted at a whole slew of these MiniWarriors so he gets bought up and loved just as much as everyone else in the series.

I hope iGear using this release and future releases to clean up the tarnish they got on their name because of Ironhide and Ratchet.

17. Formerfan

Formerfan Well-Known Member

I actually really appreciate how IGear leaves a little space in the middle of the chest for symbol labels on all of their products. It's never stated anywhere but it is clearly an "Attach Reprolabel here" parking spot.