iGear Merry Christmas Sale

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by jasonmako, Nov 29, 2010.

1. jasonmako

jasonmako Voyager

News Credits:
    iGear just sent out emails of their Merry Christmas Sale which starts Dec 1st through the 31st and they have also announced an extension for the PP03 preorder date.

Heres the real news.... on top of it all, if you check out PP01U HERE you get a nice surprise that a lot of us have been wishing for in red letters!!!

Heres a copy of the email.

---------------------

Dear iGear Customers,

We have two good news for you:

1st. We will open the Merry Christmas Sale on December 1, for one Gift Set(2 items), $0.01 to ship everywhere, will last one month, for Christmas! Please visit â—ŽMerry Christmas Sale to check details on December 1. Closing date: December 31.

2nd. Because there are many requirements, we decide to extend the PP03 series preorder date to: December 31. Please enjoy it.

Last, the PP01U was released, we have start shipping, please attention your PayPal email which will include your tracking number. (★PP01U Ultra Leader(In Stock!)).

Best regards.

Thanks!

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i need to pick up that ultra magnus for the armor.....yes even guard convoy is gonna pick up something made by igear, just because to support them doing something ORIGINAL!

and with an armor it should bring him to MP-01 height hopefully....that is highly tempting there, maybe this coming up paycheck

3. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    Can anyone point me to pictures of the armor for mini Ultra Magnus? Have they shown a prototype yet? Sorry I just haven't been following igear.

4. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Glad to see they extended the ordering date for the PP03's. That's good for those of us wanting a set of coneheads.

As for the Ultra Magnus "armor". That is vaporware right now. All talk and no substance so far. I am skeptical they will carry through with it.

iGear has to get their shipping costs/methods straightened out ASAP. The boxes they use, and the cost they charge, are both ridiculous.

5. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Sounds to me like they didn't get the response they were looking for with the PP-03 pre-orders, so they extended it. Not surprised with how crazy expensive the shipping was going to be with them.

6. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

7. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Hmmm... I want Evil Leader, but really couldn't care less about Clear Leader.... nah, not worth it. (probably never would have gotten Evil Leader anyway)

8. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

No prototypes yet. They have a handful of pending projects, so your guess is as good as anyone's as to when this actually gets made. I wouldn't expect anything until at least next Summer.

And they're not mini. They're about Ultra sized instead of Leader sized.