igear Lightning

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LamboTwinLove, Feb 28, 2012.

1. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

I just got my igear Lightning (Thundercracker) in the mail today and he is gorgeous!

My only issue with it is on the legs there are a few spots where it seems the paint missed so there's a little bit of white. I will take some pics later.

I was just wondering if this is something others have experienced with their Lightning. I'm slightly OCD so it's kinda bugging me but it was a long wait for him to get here so I don't know...

This is also my first purchase with igear, I have Destroyer (Skywarp) on preorder and it's not like these guys are cheap. So anyone who has done business with them before and had an issue like this can you tell me what you did if anything?

2. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    ( this belongs in the 3rd party section) anyways though, I have all 3 coneheads from Igear an all 3 paint jobs are top notch.

3. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

Darn. I was going to pos there first, but then I thought I was incorrect with that. I should always go with my first guess.

I'll have to see if I can get it moved.

I'm glad to hear your paint jobs are top though.