Igear Femmes

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by LamboTwinLove, Apr 6, 2012.

1. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

So I just caved and bought Igears Delicate Warrior. Been on the fence between that one and the Impossible Toys one. But Igears lack of the bowleggedness won out with me.

My question is since they've done Arcee, do you think they might do the rest of the femmes? I realize very little has ever ben done with them but I know I would shell out the cash to have some accurate versions of them. Or at least Elita-1.

Is this something anyone else would want to see? Or am I the only one?

2. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    I've not heard anything about future Femme releases, but I can say out of the two, you definitely bought the right one! The Impossible Toys version is horrible!

3. LamboTwinLove

Yeah, I just kept looking at both of them and the Impossible Toys one is just... it has it's good points but Igears is bigger and the hips look perfect to me. So I can't wait to get her in the mail. I ordered from their site though so it will be while shipping wise.

4. Crown

Crown Omnibot

News Credits:
    They showed a prototype of Firestar, but its been about a year with no news on it, other than that they have shown and put up for preorder MGT-06 Night-Bird, due out in May.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/538390-igear-mgt-06-box.html

I hope they get Firestar and the others out in the not too distant future.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather want Perfect Effect to do retools off of their Arcee. I don't like the iGear one. It doesn't look like a Classics toy.

6. LamboTwinLove

Oh! I hadn't seen that Firestar! Aside from the head needing a little work that is gorgeous! I hope we do see her and the rest in the future. That would be really nice to add to my collection.

I don't really care if it looks like a classics or not. I really just want some show/comic accurate femme bots.