If you were Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Meggamus, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

What would you do if you were megatron ??
    How would YOU locate the autobot base?
    what would YOU do to starscream
    Overall do YOU think that you would be a better Meggs??

2. Altimus

Altimus Well-Known Member

Take over the planet:ev: 
    Capture and toture any Autobot I catch and force them to give the location.
    I would dispose of Starscream.
    Not answering the last question.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I'd lure the Autobot to an Autobot Mine, seal off the exits and blow it up.

Then conquer Earth.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Kill Starscream, capture the children as they enter the Autobot base and destroy all inside, removing Prime's head for the prowl of his ship. Next he needs to obliterate Earth, then take the loyal and astoundingly accurate Soundwave and find another planet without insects or Autobots.

:ev: 

5. Idon

Idon Well-Known Member

Find the kids, get the bots that guard them.

6. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    Switch over to the Autobots cause thats how I roll LoLz Just Kidding! =]

7. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

If Meg is doing what I'm assuming he is, I'd be claiming as many energon minds I could, so as to have the resources to build a new space bridge and hopfully get back my allspark damn zombie army.

Aside from that, I may inquire as to where the hell Starscream is. As Megatron seems to have forgoten about that in the last two episodes.

8. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd make peace with the autobots and stock out technology and resources.

Then we'd leave Earth and go on awesome space adventures.
    We'll also take Fowler, cause the dude is awesome and it's not like we'd have to pay for a space suit or anything.

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why is finding the base important? What's in the base that the Decepticons need?

Wouldn't it be easier for Megatron to just attack some radom city and wait for the Autobots to show? He could have his entire army lying in wait and join them upon the Autobots arrival--he's how many there are, so he won't jump the gun.

Once done with the Autobots, he could than start to destroy the world's army one after another, and strip mining the planet until he gets what he wants, materials to rebuild Cybertron I assume.

As for Starscream, I would do what Megatron was doing: giving him very little wiggle room. If he hadn't changed after serving his purpose (whatever that is), I would get rid of him--his importance to Megatron hasn't been shown yet, so I'm not too sure what I'd do with him just yet.

Would I made a better Megatron? I don't know. I need to see what his end game is before I can answer this question.

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Have Soundwave follow one of the kids around during the day, then locate the location of the base. Then warp the con ship over to the location and open fire. Once everything has collapse to the ground, then send in the Vehicons to ensure Autobot deaths and humans too.

As for Starscream, he would had been killed if I was Megatron. Like on top of the ship during the return. No talk, just a good old hole in Starscream's body from the fusion cannon. Either that or I would put him into stasic lock with only his head still online and leave Miko with him. I think that would be more cruel thinking about it.

11. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shoot all mountains.

All mountains.

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    **If I was Megatron, I would leave all the autobots (cut my losses) on Earth and go back home (Cybertron) and cause trouble there.

-- The autobot base can stay on Earth "teaming with humans". --

**You know Starscream is my type of guy; so I would like him to stay on Earth with all the humans.**

-- Overall I don't think Meggs is a bad decepticon leader, he just lacks a goal or mission which he needs to accomplish.

<<>> Great questions.. I saw your questions early, I had to step back and think about them.<<>>

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  13. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Kill all of M.E.C.H.,and other terrorist groups that going ruins the plans. Than Kidnapped Miko in a castle in a small village. Fight Optimus Prime with a knife to kill him,and turns Bumblebee into Waspinator!

14. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    To find the Autobots I'd just look up "Prime, Optimus" in the phone book. Instant address.

15. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

First, I'd track down Starscream and kill him, extracting the shard of Dark Energon from his shell in the process, so that I can recycle my war dead (only once, though). I would know of said Shard because of Soundwave. He's awesome like that.

Second, I would focus all my efforts on assassinating Optimus Prime, first by researching his patrol routes thanks to the loyal and trusty Soundwave, and personally leading a hit squad loaded with my best and brightest Vehicons, using Soundwave to cut off communications so that my squad can harry him and wear him out before I drop the hammer. With Optimus gone, the Autobots will have lost their best fighter outside of Bulkhead, and their leadership will be shattered. Arcee or Ratchet may take command, but they lack the battlefield presence that Optimus does (read: he's the only one who can face me in a fair fight).

Next, I would launch terrorist attacks via my highly-useful, highly-underappreciated ground bridge, wreaking havoc on human residential areas (apartments, suburbs, etc), commerce centers (business districts, shopping malls, airports, train stations, etc), terrifying the populace into submission (and killing their economy, which supports their government and by extension their military,which I am not taking chances on fighting at full strength; I don't care how weak they seem; I didn't get this far by underestimating my enemies.). Asymmetrical warfare is the name of the game. Fair fights are for the dead.

Not only would this have the benefit of weakening the humans, it would run the Autobots ragged as they try to intercept and stop all of these attacks, burning through their Energon resources (which they can't recover as quickly as my Energon scouts can), forcing them to fight while still recovering from the previous battles, and eventually killing them. With the Autobots dead, I can continue my terrorist campaign, harvesting Energon on the side while I develop organically-based plagues to loose on the human populace, weakening them further and making them easier to exterminate. Once the human race has been devastated to my satisfaction, I will change the operation to a clean-up, finishing them off and claiming Earth's resources as my own.

16. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    -Yell a lot
    -"Ally" myself with MECH, as they know where Jack is, once I find him, I either torture him or Arcee until they tell me where the base is, or replace him with a pretender spy
    -Marry him
    -Probably not, i'll give it my best shot though

17. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Download and memorize The Evil Overlord List, first of all priorities.
    Ask Arachnid for Darby´s home localization (she know about that Facebook stupid human thing) and make Sowndwave follow them to the autobot´s base.
    Launch a full surprise attack and make sure no survivors, including the annoying, meddling kids.
    Focus on conquering Earth, remembering never underestimate human race, because I am smart enough to see how much they outnumber my own troops and how much harm their low primitive technology can cause us in large quantitites (like those fancy nuclear weapons).

18. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Take the Nemesis into orbit, hit DC with an orbital strike.

Tell the Autobots if they do not surrender, London and Paris are next.

And to show them the consequences of doing anything heroic, take out Rome.

Every hour until they surrender, another major population centre burns.

If I were a ruthless supervillain with a starship, that would be my plan. Reduce the planet to cinders, one major population centre at a time, until the rest either fall into line, or there's nobody left to oppose.

19. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

leave earth, make sun go super nova, BOOM, no more autobots, war over, find new planet to take rule!

20. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty ruthless, though I wonder if that'd work. I mean, it isn't as if the humans are hopeless, MECH has shown us that much, so has Agent Fowler and the US military. Still, pretty ruthless.