If you were in charge of the club...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jourdo, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The only thing I would do is make the shipping cheaper for international members, because there is no reason it should cost $50 to ship one deluxe.

2. ducti748

ducti748 Well-Known Member

If I was in charge... I'd take the whole shattered glass universe and bury it in box right next to Hoffa.. Add PayPal and let fans vote for one figure in the following years box set

3. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    AMEN

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

I'm going to reiterate what I said earlier that some of us who are members just can't justify the idea of essentially dropping $60 on a deluxe, no matter how much time we have to save for it. $40 for the membership is one thing, since it gives you access to said exclusives, Botcon tickets, discounts at the store, the incentive figure AND the six issues of the club magazine (which I enjoy, at least for the comic). Even if you end up not using a lot of those, that's still $40 for an exclusive deluxe and a magazine subscription, which is a lot easier to swallow than $60 for just a deluxe.

Putting it another way, if I'm going to spend $60 on a single figure, I could go for the club exclusive, whatever it happens to be at the time... or I could spend it on (an) older figure(s) that I've had my eye on, which would probably be a more appealing prospect to me.