If you were gonna repaint/remold Classics...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ruination04, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    who and what would it be?

Obviously, we'd all pick the other 3 seekers...
    I'd also want Prime done as Motormaster, no more Magnuses or Nemeses. And give him a trailer for Primus's sake.

I did a search for classics & repaints but couldn't find anything. Only rule is use a mold that is already a classic. Don't wanna hear about no Cybertron toy or whatever.

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

[​IMG]

we all know my vote.

also,
    jetfire - leozak
    jetfire - starsabre
    starscream - hellbat
    starscream - guyhawk
    bumblebee - wheeljack
    hotrod - sideswipe
    hotrod - sunstreaker

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    For straight up repaints the obvious one is Astrotrain in his cartoon colors and the other seekers. Other repaints would be Grimlock in G2 colors or even Bumblebee into Glyph or Tap-Out from Botcon. Maybe the 2 Pack Prime repainted into Nemesis Prime, there are so many versions of the original Prime that have been kitbashed in black and metallic blue I'd love for a real one to come out.

On the other hand, I'd love to see Bumblebee repainted and remolded into Runamuck or Runabout. Or the 2 Pack Megatron remolded into Bludgeon (blade spinning gimmick, perfect) or Warpath. I would go as far as to say Mirage remolded into Dragstrip to bolster the Decepticons in this line.

4. jcard2005

jcard2005 Well-Known Member

How about a repainted Hot Rod/Rodimus into a Sideswipe. I think that would be neat. I also wouldn't mind seeing a repaint Bumblebee into his "Goldbug" alter-ego with a remolded head go with it.

Oh..and definately give him a gun.

5. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Y'know, I wouldn't? Classics gave me a Ramjet, which I've been jonesing for pretty much since I discovered the Internet. I'm good now, I really am.

(Well maybe a Dirge. ;) )

6. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

there are lots of uses for the Bumblebee mold.

Throttlebots. I think you could do any of them except for Wideload (I think was his name). Search Light would be the best, Gold Bug would be second.

Battlechargers... Runabout and Runamuck.

What's cool is all these G1 figures basicly look like Classic Bumblebee's body type... all they need are different heads.

7. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I would repaint Astrotrain into Rail Racer. I say that because I've always felt Rail Racer should've been repainted into Astrotrain, Octane, and Blitzwing.

8. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. remold Optimus Prime's head. The faceplate modification makes him look like Grimlock. Like lowered the faceplate a bit to reveal the nose. And why does an autobot leader do not have a visible autobot logo in Robot mode. He's supposed to have the autobot symbol on the left arm right? How come the classics Prime dont have this symbol.
    2. Repaint Megatron. For God's sake how many times am I going to say this? The Megatron they gave us is Galvatron color-wise. Make his wings removable and do something about his foot/heel.
    3. Re-issue Bumbleebee with a gun. For 007's sake even james bond had a gun in case he got in trouble.
    4. Re-mould Cliffjumpers mug.
    5. Re-color Astrotrain.
    6. Re-color Starscream to Thundercraker.