If you were decepticon and autobot leader

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Sep 29, 2007.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

How would you improve or destroy your organization ?If you were maximals or predicon leader would improve and destroy your organization? Without Rattrap help,of course.

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    are we talking G.1 or BW ? headline says decepticons + autobots.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I were an Autobot commander, I'd go after the Decepticons when they began to retreat. Maybe I'd even do a suprise attack or two on the Con's base.

4. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

If we are talking G1 as the Decepticon Leader once the Autobots drove all the way out to fight me I would order a retreat and fly over to the Autobots base and destroy it while they take six days driving back home. AHAHAHA!!

5. OptimalNemesis

OptimalNemesis Banned

if i were a Decepticon leader, i would use pyschological warfare to play on the fears of the Autobots thus making them paranoid. Then i would kidnap an autobot, send a decepticon spy into their base to disable the base from the inside.
    they mostly likely start blaming each other, making them hostile to each other.

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

sounds like a evil genius. i like!

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

If i led the Autobots I would not be so worried with treating the cons with dignity. I would take em out at every chance

8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I were an Autobot leader I'd do that, (to the other side of course)

9. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Con leader:

* Take every chance to kill an Autobot. No 'saving them for a cunning plan' or 'extracting valuable information' or 'putting Prime's still-alive head on a trophy shelf'. Just tell all the troops to shoot and fight to kill every time. Post rewards for confirmed kills.

* Don't kill-call. Anyone who can take out Optimus Prime at any time is more than welcome to do so.

* Use existing orbital capability, short-range warp, assorted stealth tech, and sufficient technology to set up massive solar collectors. Pretend to have one of the space troops (Astrotrain would do) semi-wrecked in battle, coat him in stealth material, and then have Skywarp boost him into an unpowered orbit to the far side of the moon. From there, do a massive burn to solar orbit and drop a power collection satellite off. Then hit the asteriod belt and start throwing rocks at the Ark. They have to run out of defensive capability soon, and in the meantime we're collecting massive amounts of energy from non-Earth locations. Make it harder on the Autobots by conducting psuedo-feints and attacks on a bunch of locations all over the place, sometimes using drones or other fakes. Bonus points if Omega Supreme can be disabled at about the time the rocks are due to arrive.

* No griffons.

* Likewise, read the Evil Overlord list and make note of the applicable parts.

* Get Swindle and Soundwave to _legally_ hijack as much of Earth's economy as they can, and turn it into not only energy, but things like lawyers, psychologists, bought politicians, human meat shields, and fanclubs. Running the planet legally means a lot of control over where the Autobots are allowed to go, how much energy they're allowed to have, and how much red tape they're tied up in.

* Start supplying paranoid Earth militaries (ie all of them) with anti-Cybertronian weaponry which won't fire at Decepticons. Sooner or later, some human will be scoring a lucky shot on an Autobot.

* Offer the world militaries the option to bid on minor scientific advances (minor by Cybertronian standards), payable in energy, money, power, influence etc.

* Hire out the Constructicons to legally build and install power stations for humans which use less materials, less fuel, have less environmental impact etc. Replace current power stations with the new ones. Put the humans in charge of running and fuelling them. Skim off any excess energy as part of an above-board, legal arrangement. There's no way the humans would allow the Autobots to shut down multiple cities or take away their shiny new generators.

* With human money and influence, hire a bunch of media promoters to talk you up in the news, trash the Autobots, and make TV shows and comics about the Decepticons' heroic adventures :) 

* Extract Starscream's laser core and put it in confinement for the duration, or he'll do his own thing and screw up the psychological warfare. I don't care how good he is on the battlefield or as a military commander, he can't be trusted to obey orders.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    If I were a Decepticon leader, I wouldn't order a retreat and run away like a baby because someone pointed a gun at me.

If I were an Autobot leader I'd take action and attack the enemy base to end the worlds problems, because I love sentient beings and the enemy threatens them.

If I were a Maximal leader I'd try to act tougher with my giant new body instead of holding back.

If I were a Predacon leader, I wouldn't waste precious energy on a lone human and destroy the ark while I had full power first, then, when the dust settles I'd rebuild the Decepticon leader and give him his spark back so I could still exist.

11. redline928

redline928 06/26/09

If I were in charge, I would send everyone to Targeting class. Then whoever I fought, my team would actually hit someone, instead of everything around them.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

If I was an Autobot commander, saints preserve us, I'd really push for new strategies in defeating the Decepticons and when all the Decepticons have gone to the junkyard in the sky, we return home to Cybertron and rebuild it!!!

If I was a Decepticon commander, saints preserve us, then you all better run for your pathetic lives... 'cause I won't stop 'til I have the entire universe in my hands! Mu-wa-hahahaha!!!

13. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If I were Decepticon Commander, I'd just attach rockets to the largest meteors around and shoot them at Earth until civilization is extinct. Earth's ripe for mining and all those rare asteroid elements are much more accessible.

Alternatively, I'd sign a peace treaty with the Autobot commander, and leave Earth well alone, and go pillage some place with much better resources, no indigenous population, and fewer nosy Autobots. Then once I've got some decent stockpiles I'd use one of those handy planetary spacebridges to move Earth into a blackhole, preferably while Prime is still on it.

Alternatively, announce my retirement, hand everything over to Starscream, and leave with a few key scientists and command staff. Starscream will keep the Autobots occupied for long enough while I research the cutting edge of new weapons to come back and get revenge. Also, every weapon has a kill switch / self destruct so if it falls into Autobot hands all they learn is not to tinker with it or it go boom, taking them with it.

14. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I would just send a nuclear warhead to the enemy base.

15. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Nice one. "Skywarp, here's a... device. Teleport into the Autobot base with it and press the button."

16. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

If I was the Commander of the Autobots I would take Megatron/Galvatron out[destroy him] then one by one, I would go after the other Decpticons and destroy them too

17. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If I were Autobot leader, I'd use the Matrix to build more Autobots to easily outnumber and defeat the Decepticons.

If I were Decepticon leader, I'd kill Starscream. in fact, I'd never have revived him on the Ark, therefore the Autobots wouldn't have been revived either. War won.

18. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    IDW-wise..

Clone the humans as "facsimiles", put them in charge of government, economy, military and other key positions of human societal structures. Raise the public ire & hatred toward the Autobots. While the Autobots are busy taking care of the hostile humans, we, the Decepticons will further advance the conquest toward other nations on Earth. Same thing, rinse & repeat. After the Autobots surrendered and leave Earth, eradicate each & every single human beings, and suck the planet dry from energy, leaving it as a barren wasteland. And start the same thing on the other planets, Nebulos, Gorlam Prime, etc.

19. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

If I were a Autobot,I would bestaying at base stragegising the Autobots at battles.

If I were a Con',I will go out hunting Bot's or be a punching bag.(F*** you Megatron!!!)

20. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

If I were Decepticon leader, I'd do pretty much exactly that, except with the slight twist that the 'device' would be inside Starscream's severed head. Skywarp is conviniently thick enough to not notice.

On the other hand, if I were Autobot leader, I'd shoot Skywarp down and repeat the same plan as above, except strap the 'device' to his ass (said device being invisible, via Mirage), wipe his memory (via Wheeljack), then load him into Omega Supreme's cannon and shoot him outta the base. The 'device' will explode once Skywarp regains consciousness and returns to the Decepticon base. I will also send Sunstreaker to film the resulting BOOM because he's just nuts enough.

OK, I've had my fun.