If you were a Transformer...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by omagaprime, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    Cybertronian flier, engineer, sniper, part of Soundwave's communications staff and a member of Shockwave's engineering corps that developed the Decepticon space bridge on the Nemesis, Cybertronian patriot (but during the Civil War, Decepticon; now factionless after Megatron disbanded the Decepticons and post-war on a restored/unified Cybertron working as an engineer and taking part in the massive re-building & re-construction effort). When he found his way to Earth in search of energy sources shortly before Megatron disbanded the Decepticons as part of his mission, few certain humans he accidentally had gotten to know & even befriended (Cody from the Rescuebots and, initially, another human family who had helped escape Cemetery Wind when he had gotten into a bind with them) and later on, reluctantly, would work with the Rescuebots (despite initial intense resistance from the Rescuebots) because of his growing, yet cautious, affinity with human beings (he thought human beings are an interesting species from a scientific point of view although the whole concept of life spans averaging at least 85 to 90 years still befuddle him. From an engineering point of view, Cryptwire thought humans as created were flawed and were an extremely fragile species. Later on Cryptwire would develop a reluctant camaraderie with Boulder, being both of them were Cybertronian engineers). Still a Decepticon by heart, only because of his utmost love, passion and devotion to his home world, Cybertron, a warrior and a survivor, but amongst the Decepticons, one of the most gentlest (sparks) souls although can be ferocious and formidable in the battlefield. Huge fan of Megatron (but not exactly a loyal follower like Soundwave or Shockwave although he accepts things for what they were and was content being a rank-and-file Decepticon and one of its foot soldiers/combatants during the civil war, content to lend his engineering knowledge, skills and expertise to the Decepticons, not clamoring for more or a higher position) and his ideals of restoring Cybertron's glory and greatness. IF he becomes a Prime, Prime name would be Cryptus Prime.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:

If we came back, would that make us the Army of the Undead? Or the Army of the Undeactivated?

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Given my two inspirations for my screen name, probably a fusion between BW Silverbolt and BM Jetstorm. Kind of like what the Transformers Club did between BW Waspinator and BM Thrust.

4. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe we'll be an army of SG Junkions :) 

• Like Like x 1
  5. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

IMG_4587.PNG Me as a robit?? Frick, I guess I have a shitty self-insert I hastily made for rp-stuff a while back, but if we're doing, like, honest appraisals of who we'd be in the form of giant robots......

Meet Aphelion. She's a relatively young Neutral who began her life as a Decepticon designed for non-combat scouting and recon of uncharted space during the very early ages of the civil war. Over time she gradually became horrified and disillusioned with the contrast between Megatron's words and his brutal methods and fanatical following. Using her role and alt-mode to her advantage, she eventually slipped away around the time Earth became a theater of combat, ditching her badge and tracker, and taking up with unaligned bots who had fled Cybertron during the dawning of the civil war.

While these new bots were slow to accept and trust her, sometimes leaving the relatively immature and attention-hungry Aphelion dis-satisfied and indignant, they've proven to be a far better family than the Decepticons, and she now serves as a scout for a very different purpose, plotting travel-routes as far from burgeoning war-zones as possible for her new allies, and advising on what regions the Decepticons might target next, based on her time spent with them.

And obligatory tech-specs:

Strength: 5
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed: 10
    Endurance: 6
    Courage: 6
    Firepower: 4
    Skill: 7

She turns into some sort of interstellar jet or something.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  6. CaptainSlayer

CaptainSlayer "Soundwave just sent out Randal"

As much as I'd like to create myself to be an awesome hero bot, I'm afraid my very dull life of sitting at a desk all day both at work and at home would leave me as an electric pencil sharpener. I'd be an Autobot but only because they pretty much take anyone. I can't fight off the Decepticons but dammit, I can help Daniel or Sam with their homework!

They call me Monotonous Drab.

• Like Like x 3
  7. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Riptooth, a Dinobot who transforms into an Allosaurus with a blue and silver color scheme with some red highlights. In contrast to more abrasive and well-known Dinobots like Grimlock, he'd actually be shy, well-meaning, and a bit of a dork. He'd have no problem working with the Autobots and would actually admire 'bots like Bumblebee and Ironhide. He'd be strong and fast, but not a particularly skilled fighter, relying on raw power to overwhelm his opponents.

Strength: 8
    Speed: 8
    Endurance: 9
    Courage: 6
    Firepower: 4
    Skill: 5

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

If i were a transformer, I would be under the Autobot faction, and have my own subfaction to lead.
    My character is named Roadblock.
    Alt-Mode:
    [​IMG]
    Although it'd be stylized and Tan with Maroon highlights.
    Roadblock, as myself, would be very reckless and uncaring about anyone other than himself or his teammates.
    Techspecs:
    Strength: 7
    Intelligence: 6
    Endurance: 4
    Courage: 10
    Fireblast:5
    Skill:4

The teammates I have (Because technically my friends all wanted to be Transformers too which is why i came up with this) are all individuals too.
    Raceway:
    [​IMG]
    It would be white and Blue with Orange highlights.
    Raceway is very patient and idealistic. He waits for the perfect moment to use the NO2 canisters he has, and basically waits for the perfect moment
    for everything.
    Techspecs:
    Strength: 4
    Endurance: 5
    Courage: 8
    Fireblast:3

Hightail (not Cybertron Hightail):
    [​IMG]
    Would instead have Orange instead of Red
    Hightail is the residual pacifist. He never likes fighting in the TF universe, and he doesn't like to hear fighting in general. Whether it be arguing between his teammates, or just plain sitting and hearing the autobots off in the distance fighting the Decepticons, Hightail just wants to be left in peace with out war.
    Techspecs:
    Strength: 3
    Endurance: 8
    Courage: 5
    Fireblast: 1

Crashcourse:
    [​IMG]
    It would have red stripes in the front.
    Crashcourse is reckless. VERY reckless. He doesn't care what or who gets in his way, he'll just crash right through it. All though when around humans he has to be kept in line by his teammates.
    Tech Specs:
    Strength: 9
    Intelligence: 4
    Courage: 8
    Fireblast: 5

Sideburn (Not overly annoying Sideburn)
    [​IMG]
    This car is accurate, just without all the sponsors.
    Sideburn is fearless and unafraid. He fears nothing. Even death. So much so, he is almost always the first one onto the battlefield.
    Strength: 9
    Intelligence: 3
    Fireblast: 2
    Skill: 6

That's it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. omagaprime

omagaprime Well-Known Member

Very nice.

10. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

What did that poor Mustang do to anyone? I may have wept a little LOL.

11. Veleno

Veleno Solar Plexus Clown Gliders

I would love to be this jet: [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Spontificus

Spontificus Well-Known Member

Aw, beat me to it.

But as for myself, I would really like to feel how it is like to fly, but being able to drive on land would be somewhat more convenient, so I'd try to be a triple-changer of some sort with a car mode and some sort of flying mode. I am not really sure what sort of flying mode I'd want, but being a silly UFO like Cosmos would be fun.[/QUOTE]

13. Darker

Darker The Lord of the Dark

News Credits:
    Basically a Juggernaut Transformer.

upload_2017-3-16_14-18-36.png

"Allied with the 'cons, his alt-mode of a cybertronian tank fits well with the name that was given to him: Shellbuster."

14. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta Knight Industries Two Thousand

Ive got two.

First choice Id be an autobot who turns into an F-14 Tomcat (I love the way they pull in their wings). Basically an Autobot leozack
    upload_2017-3-16_9-6-23.jpeg

For my second choice lid like to be a deployer type character (Such as Soudwave or Blaster). That why you could have an entire army inside your chest. Just send them out to do you bidding.

(Id also like to be Sixshot, because who doesn't want to be a jet one second, and be a wolf the next?)

15. omagaprime

omagaprime Well-Known Member

I love that jet!

16. VictoryBot93

VictoryBot93 Well-Known Member

I'd probably be something like an inverted TR Alpha Trion. Land-based vehicle mode (probably a motorcycle), air-based animal mode (most likely a giant bird) & an ancient warrior-looking robot mode.

17. jumbosaber

jumbosaber Walking Talking Jumbo Jet

Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    [​IMG]
    THAT WAS /MY/ THING!

• Like Like x 1
  18. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta Knight Industries Two Thousand

image.jpeg
    Calm down shadowmaru, you come 3rd :ev: 

• Like Like x 1
  19. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    WHAT I'D WANT! (it'll always be similar to this)

name: Marvelbot
    faction: Autobot
    alt mode: a mix between CW prowl and FOC jazz
    colors: scarlet red with yellow and black bits
    weapon: "the voice"

Strength: 4
    Intelligence: 9
    Speed: 6
    Firepower: 1
    Skill: 9

[the datalog would basically say that he attempted to cheat on his ranking by using "the voice" on the ones watching over the tests in hopes of being able to help, but was caught by wheeljack who noticed the ability. MB was assigned to interrogation rooms, but he wishes to do more. about 97% of the informants fell under "the voice's" successfully, with the 3% being too intelligent or stupid for it to work. while he isn't doing his job, he's trying to integrate fighting with his ability. maybe one day he'll finally realize that you don't need to be on the field to save lifes.]

WHAT I'D GET

name: junkle
    faction: junkion turned decepticon
    alt mode: junked jeep/van (fat robot mode)
    colors: rust green/orange and purple
    weapon: "knivy and forko" a long sword and a pronged shield

Strength: 8
    Intelligence: 3
    Speed: 5
    Courage: 5
    Firepower: 1
    Skill: 1

"all scraps! all for junkle!!!!!"

[basically he was found eating the remains of fallen decepticons, and megatron/galvatron convinces him to join the decepticons with the hopes of having a full stomach. most of the time he's "cleaning" the aftermath of a battle, but sometimes he goes out and hunts down his food.]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    I would be supersportscar, minijet and winged puma. Quadchanger :D